First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4 runner TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So yesterday evening WBDO updated the Bronco tab to show availability to schedule the first month's allocation. This will be done over a 2 week period weeks of April 19th & April 26th. That said if you are one of the lucky first 17% or so of this years allocation to get selected you could have a VIN number and build date sooner than expected.

I have no idea which ones they will grab first nor can we speculate anything at this point, but the fact that scheduling is starting is a huge positive for all of us! The % I mentioned above is just the percentage I see for my dealership, yours could differ. I'm hoping mine gets picked up by I'm not holding my breath either. I am sitting at number 10 in my store and that includes most of our first editions, of which most picked the late availability black interior so I've got a chance lol.

Let's get this party started!

Also I'll be at the dealer offroadeo May 17th in Austin, TX if any of you are going let's say hi!
Ford Bronco So production weeks 5/31-6/30 go live week of April 19th! Some of you will get VINs 20210411_155623
Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh wow, its really happening this time.

Sponsored

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So yesterday evening WBDO updated the Bronco tab to show availability to schedule the first month's allocation. This will be done over a 2 week period weeks of April 19th & April 26th. That said if you are one of the lucky first 17% or so of this years allocation to get selected you could have a VIN number and build date sooner than expected.

I have no idea which ones they will grab first nor can we speculate anything at this point, but the fact that scheduling is starting is a huge positive for all of us! The % I mentioned above is just the percentage I see for my dealership, yours could differ. I'm hoping mine gets picked up by I'm not holding my breath either. I am sitting at number 10 in my store and that includes most of our first editions, of which most picked the late availability black interior so I've got a chance lol.

Let's get this party started!

Also I'll be at the dealer offroadeo May 17th in Austin, TX if any of you are going let's say hi!
Ford Bronco So production weeks 5/31-6/30 go live week of April 19th! Some of you will get VINs 20210411_155623
Thank you for the open information Justin.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here we go! Let's see how it all shakes out.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know and now the hunger games begin!
Sucky part is I can't see the Bronco in person until the 23rd this month. I really wanted to sit/see one before I got my VIN.....just in case. I am well inside 17% at my dealership and a few ahead of me are FEs that probably got black interior.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Most importantly-

Top 17% captures a lot of us 6G guys with reservations in the first 24 hours. If OPs announcement runs true, then within a couple weeks, we will know if the six deadly sins actually delay those early reservations or not.

Sponsored

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sucky part is I can't see the Bronco in person until the 23rd this month. I really wanted to sit/see one before I got my VIN.....just in case. I am well inside 17% at my dealership and a few ahead of me are FEs that probably got black interior.
[/QUOTE
they Rolled through our town two weeks ago. You won’t be disappointed.

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Most importantly-

Top 17% captures a lot of us 6G guys with reservations in the first 24 hours. If OPs announcement runs true, then within a couple weeks, we will know if the six deadly sins actually delay those early reservations or not.
I always speculated that the forums were an 80/20 thing, with 80% of the people that ordered a Bronco having no forum presence.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

they Rolled through our town two weeks ago. You won’t be disappointed.
I know it won't be disappointing, just need to make sure I don't need to add more stuff or change trims (again)!