jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I always speculated that the forums were an 80/20 thing, with 80% of the people that ordered a Bronco having no forum presence.
I agree. Many reservations placed occurred after Day 2 when those outside the know saw news articles about the reveal, and subsequently had to do a little diligence before placing the orders. The average joe didn’t have an account teed up ready to pounce on the order banks at 8:01 PM EST

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sucky part is I can't see the Bronco in person until the 23rd this month. I really wanted to sit/see one before I got my VIN.....just in case. I am well inside 17% at my dealership and a few ahead of me are FEs that probably got black interior.
Based on the OP, that's 17% of the allocations. If the dealer had 90 orders but 30 allocations, only the top 5 have a shot.

Sponsored

Oneand0

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm #17 out of about 100 or 120 allocations from my dealership, so this is interesting to see what happens next. Crossing fingers!

Flourman

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 Tremor, 2019 Beta 300RR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm #17 out of about 100 or 120 allocations from my dealership, so this is interesting to see what happens next. Crossing fingers!
according to my dealer, I’m in the top 5 in reservation and they have a large amount of reservations. So excited.

Jermd21

Raptor
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F250 4x4; 2013 Expy 4x4; 1984 F250 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So yesterday evening WBDO updated the Bronco tab to show availability to schedule the first month's allocation. This will be done over a 2 week period weeks of April 19th & April 26th. That said if you are one of the lucky first 17% or so of this years allocation to get selected you could have a VIN number and build date sooner than expected.

I have no idea which ones they will grab first nor can we speculate anything at this point, but the fact that scheduling is starting is a huge positive for all of us! The % I mentioned above is just the percentage I see for my dealership, yours could differ. I'm hoping mine gets picked up by I'm not holding my breath either. I am sitting at number 10 in my store and that includes most of our first editions, of which most picked the late availability black interior so I've got a chance lol.

Let's get this party started!

Also I'll be at the dealer offroadeo May 17th in Austin, TX if any of you are going let's say hi!
Ford Bronco So production weeks 5/31-6/30 go live week of April 19th! Some of you will get VINs 1618180468900
What can you tell us about the May17th Off Rodeo in Austin? Sorry if I missed this info somewhere else. Thanks in advance.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a July 20 res... But from the looks of it I've moved up from number 5 to I think number 2, maybe even number one in the allocation list due to lux and mod tops... So I'll hope for the best. Still just hoping by my birthday in September or if really lucky my vacation during the last week of August haha.
Mind you I'm in Canada. And they apparently made up about 25k of the 125-130k total orders. And I'm not sure how the Canadian side is gonna work out or work into the equation.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Based on the OP, that's 17% of the allocations. If the dealer had 90 orders but 30 allocations, only the top 5 have a shot.
Yes, that is how I read it as well. My dealer had a tad over 500 orders and I am 5th or 6th in line. I think my dealer had in the 40's allocated I found that I had written down 150 allocations at the dealer. And like I said, a few ahead of me had FEs and if they chose black, which is likely, they will be pushed as well.

Last edited:

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great news. I’m likely to be in this as my dealer made me a priority build. Can’t wait to get some good news soon. I hope we can all get some good news finally.

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got to wonder...
If the total build for 2021 is 52k (https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-to-be-released-to-dealers.15090/#post-550874), 17% of that is 8840.
There are ~7000 FEs.
I noticed in the email on March 25th about the Bronco Order update where the top fiasco was communicated that the FE and all others had different notification time frames. For example, my notification time frame was "Late May". An FE holder posted their email and it said "May".
Will the 17% referenced be all FE builds?

Even if someone cancelled their FE, will Ford still build 7k of them? They already said FEs will only be built in 2021.

The thing that will suck about that is the second batch of FEs didn't become available until 7/15, after I submitted my reservation for a Badlands.

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, that is how I read it as well. My dealer had a tad over 500 orders and I am 5th or 6th in line. I think my dealer had in the 40's allocated I found that I had written down 150 allocations at the dealer. And like I said, a few ahead of me had FEs and if they chose black, which is likely, they will be pushed as well.
I'm #3 at my dealer with 30 allocations so I hope I'm in the cut too!