First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4 runner TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm #17 out of about 100 or 120 allocations from my dealership, so this is interesting to see what happens next. Crossing fingers!
Yeah my concern is exactly what they (Ford) will have ready to build on the first day. If they only have 2.3s well then you know the rest of the story etc
Sponsored

OP
OP
thesyncguru

thesyncguru

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4 runner TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
everyone listing where they are on the list at their dealership, but that might mean jack shit because of the deadly sins. We have no clue how this will all work out.
Thank you for saying exactly that! First edition doesn't mean they make those first. I did read that all first editions will be 2021s however so they get one guarantee at least

OP
OP
thesyncguru

thesyncguru

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4 runner TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We will the week after next though o_O If a bunch of people that don't have Sas or 2.7s are up the first week it means Ford is hurting bad for parts. I have my own feelings though this first go around they will have parts for everything........its those that will be sheduled next that will get pushed around due to parts.
That my friend is my assumption as well

OP
OP
thesyncguru

thesyncguru

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4 runner TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have something stupid like 4 of the 6 sins. Lets see how this plays out. As low as I am on the reservation list I am unsure how impacted I will be. Lets find out.

I am curious tho... IF JOB 1 STARTS 3 MAY, WHY ARE THE BEGINNING SCHEDULING THE LAST WEEK OF MAY?
All mannequins are Job 1 production vehicles that can be sold after their run as dealer demo units. And yes I do expect those to take at least a month to supply every dealer with 1 or 2 broncos to show off and keep people on ice awaiting theirs!

Sponsored

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All mannequins are Job 1 production vehicles that can be sold after their run as dealer demo units. And yes I do expect those to take at least a month to supply every dealer with 1 or 2 broncos to show off and keep people on ice awaiting theirs!
OHHHHHHHHHHHH! Dang!

OP
OP
thesyncguru

thesyncguru

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4 runner TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
#1 at my dealer 1 or 2 delay sons of BL=SQ in terms of commodity restrictions. Now I am really torn on my lease extension vs. purchase and sale vs. just turning it in April 20th.
Can you extend it month to month? If so that's the way to go.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You think they'll build Retail Orders in tandem with mannequins?

OP
OP
thesyncguru

thesyncguru

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4 runner TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You think they'll build Retail Orders in tandem with mannequins?
I would say that yes that is possible, I would still expect shipping priority to go to the mannequins. Bronco sport had both produced simultaneously, so history is my only reference

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also I'll be at the dealer offroadeo May 17th in Austin, TX if any of you are going let's say hi!
Are we sure the Austin Off-Roadeo is May 17?

We had heard mid-May but I don't think we knew the date.

Sponsored

Ourbroncolife

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So yesterday evening WBDO updated the Bronco tab to show availability to schedule the first month's allocation. This will be done over a 2 week period weeks of April 19th & April 26th. That said if you are one of the lucky first 17% or so of this years allocation to get selected you could have a VIN number and build date sooner than expected.

I have no idea which ones they will grab first nor can we speculate anything at this point, but the fact that scheduling is starting is a huge positive for all of us! The % I mentioned above is just the percentage I see for my dealership, yours could differ. I'm hoping mine gets picked up by I'm not holding my breath either. I am sitting at number 10 in my store and that includes most of our first editions, of which most picked the late availability black interior so I've got a chance lol.

Let's get this party started!

Also I'll be at the dealer offroadeo May 17th in Austin, TX if any of you are going let's say hi!
Ford Bronco So production weeks 5/31-6/30 go live week of April 19th! Some of you will get VINs giphy
Great news!

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

do they sell beer at Super-Cel East? I might be buying the first round! :)
I hadn't planned on going.
Now I might have a solid reason to! ( or is that a "liquid" reason? LOL)

OP
OP
thesyncguru

thesyncguru

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4 runner TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are we sure the Austin Off-Roadeo is May 17?

We had heard mid-May but I don't think we knew the date.
They actually start the week before and run for two weeks straight. It's a one day event. I'm already registered flights booked even rented a Jeep Wrangler, lmao I had to do it given the choice right?
Sponsored