Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So yesterday evening WBDO updated the Bronco tab to show availability to schedule the first month's allocation. This will be done over a 2 week period weeks of April 19th & April 26th. That said if you are one of the lucky first 17% or so of this years allocation to get selected you could have a VIN number and build date sooner than expected.

I have no idea which ones they will grab first nor can we speculate anything at this point, but the fact that scheduling is starting is a huge positive for all of us! The % I mentioned above is just the percentage I see for my dealership, yours could differ. I'm hoping mine gets picked up by I'm not holding my breath either. I am sitting at number 10 in my store and that includes most of our first editions, of which most picked the late availability black interior so I've got a chance lol.

Let's get this party started!

Also I'll be at the dealer offroadeo May 17th in Austin, TX if any of you are going let's say hi!
20210411_155623.jpg
I thought Job 1 date was 5/3/2021.

The first “build week” in your screen shot is 5/31.
Sponsored

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

And does anyone have confirmation that there are STILL deadly sins and what they are anymore? That information was a month or more old. Everyone is speculating and there is ZERO proof of anything. I understand people are excited and want their vehicle, but there is only one place that knows for sure what is going on and what the plan is.....Ford.

Last edited:

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I thought Job 1 date was 5/3/2021.

The first “build week” in your screen shot is 5/31.
MP2 scheduling is starting with the dealer demos.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

.... and keep people on ice awaiting theirs!
What a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE thing to do!!! LOL

They (my dealer) had better let me drive one at the least!!!!

Potluck99

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 CJ5, 1977 J10, 2022 Lowrider ST
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

that includes most of our first editions, of which most picked the late availability black interior so I've got a chance lol.

20210411_155623.jpg
Some interesting news- I received an email from my dealer (who has been great putting up with my constant annoying questions) that he received notice from Ford that my vehicle is being scheduled for production in June (no Vin yet). He did not have more info other than it would be 1 of 2 First Editions being produced for his dealership in June. I’m a 5:05p PST 7/13 reservation holder- but I ordered the black interior which we were told was late availability. So maybe they have enough to do some right away...
All I know is I could be driving this bad boy way sooner than I thought!

-edited to PST. Jesus, sorry.

36B01D26-5B15-44C5-ABE7-071A4006E8FE.jpeg

Last edited:

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They actually start the week before and run for two weeks straight. It's a one day event. I'm already registered flights booked even rented a Jeep Wrangler, lmao I had to do it given the choice right?
Thanks for confirming! Hotels are gonna fill up faaaaaaast now.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

And does anyone have confirmation that there are STILL deadly sins and what they are anymore? That information was a month or more old. Everyone is speculating and there is ZERO proof of anything. I understand people are excited and want their vehicle, but there is only one place that knows for sure what is going on and what the plan is.....Ford.
Haven't heard any updated info, but then again we have no idea how much the deadly sins were going to affect everything. Like normal, people jumped to conclusions.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
January MY 22.......that’s all that needs to be said.

Sponsored

David12691

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm a July 20 res... But from the looks of it I've moved up from number 5 to I think number 2, maybe even number one in the allocation list due to lux and mod tops... So I'll hope for the best. Still just hoping by my birthday in September or if really lucky my vacation during the last week of August haha.
Mind you I'm in Canada. And they apparently made up about 25k of the 125-130k total orders. And I'm not sure how the Canadian side is gonna work out or work into the equation.

I'm in a similar boat. Waited until the 24th to reserve and have two sins, SAS and 2.7, and i know my dealer has 23 allocations. But between the delays in hardtops, those that didn't convert, etc, etc. I'm not sure where I fall.

Of course nobody really knows yet but I'm keeping my fingers crossed I can have it by Sept at the latest. In time.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm in a similar boat. Waited until the 24th to reserve and have two sins, SAS and 2.7, and i know my dealer has 23 allocations. But between the delays in hardtops, those that didn't convert, etc, etc. I'm not sure where I fall.

Of course nobody really knows yet but I'm keeping my fingers crossed I can have it by Sept at the latest. In time.
I am a July 14th reservation with SAS, 2 door and 2.7 and I don't even think I am getting one this year and I am within my dealers allocations 😅

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some interesting news- I received an email from my dealer (who has been great putting up with my constant annoying questions) that he received notice from Ford that my vehicle is being scheduled for production in June (no Vin yet). He did not have more info other than it would be 1 of 2 First Editions being produced for his dealership in June. I’m a 5:05p EST 7/13 reservation holder- but I ordered the black interior which we were told was late availability. So maybe they have enough to do some right away...
All I know is I could be driving this bad boy way sooner than I thought!
5:05pm est on 7/13?

Didn’t the reservation system open at 8:00pm or 8:30pm eastern?

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you extend it month to month? If so that's the way to go.
I have been, but it’s now worth about $4k more wholesale than the residual. My plan was to buy it and immediately put it up for sale, but that might take some time.

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

5:05pm est on 7/13?

Didn’t the reservation system open at 8:00pm or 8:30pm eastern?
8 / 7 cst. I'm 8:30 Central time reservation. Took me 1-1/2 hours to get through.
Sponsored