Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One must think that if they have a Day 1 or Day 2 and are in the top allocation, how much do the deadly sins really matter? I feels like weā€™re all first up, and Fords ready to rock. I guess we will know very soon. I have an 11pm EST reservation and Iā€™m second on the dealer list. I have most of the deadly sins. But if Iā€™m materially delayed than who with deadly sins isnā€™t? Whoā€™s getting the Sasquatch tires, the 8:30pm EST guy? I mean cmon.

I suppose the biggest variable is how they treat and prioritize FE holders. Because if that truly is first fulfillment and nobody else, I could see how limited parts bins could run dry for the rest of the folk with early reservations and heavily optioned Broncos.
I'm day 2 at 1:15am CST and I was the 30% cut-off at my dealership. Dealership got 2 more allocated based on the order cut-off. About 25 ahead of me either canceled or holding out for MY22. I'm still not sure I'm safe.

OP
OP
thesyncguru

thesyncguru

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4 runner TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm going to try to fly down there May 17th. Live up in Indiana depending on the cost of a flight āœˆ
Are you just trying to grab a peek at one? I am not sure of the exact location but my hotel is in Horseshoe Bay, Texas that is the host hotel. I fly in on the 16th and out on the 18th my day to play with the Broncos is the 17th. No idea really how it will all go down, but you can be very very rest assured that you will get an honest review from me of the whole experience and more pictures than instagram can handle lol

Mama_Dropt_Me

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Surbaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Fun facts.

FEā€™s with black leather are already being scheduled in the first group of June builds. Not sure if they have a certain amount or if black leather is no longer late availability. But there will be black leather in the first group.

There were more reservations in the first 24 hours than the 50k 2021 Broncos they will build. Being a first 24 hour reservation does not mean what some seem to think it does.
This was probably posted somewhere else on B6G, but do we know what percentage of first day reservations were actually converted to orders? I agree with you, despite an earlier comment I made, that reserving in the first 24 hours likely doesnā€™t mean a whole lot... but it certainly canā€™t have hurt.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This was probably posted somewhere else on B6G, but do we know what percentage of first day reservations were actually converted to orders? I agree with you, despite an earlier comment I made, that reserving in the first 24 hours likely doesnā€™t mean a whole lot... but it certainly canā€™t have hurt.
I think the total % of order conversions was 68%

Sponsored

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

And does anyone have confirmation that there are STILL deadly sins and what they are anymore? That information was a month or more old. Everyone is speculating and there is ZERO proof of anything. I understand people are excited and want their vehicle, but there is only one place that knows for sure what is going on and what the plan is.....Ford.
Same thing Iā€™ve been thinking. Also how inclusive are the sins. All WTs? Just 2dr WT? All 2dr? What about a WT (2dr or 4dr) without LUX? What about a 2dr badlands with Lux without leather? Or a 2dr OBX with cloth and LUX? A OBX with leather and 2.7L with no LUX? I guess it seems like stupid questions, I just see that there are many variables with not enough hard info to provide anyone a clear understating on how big an impact the sins can play on their builds.

Mama_Dropt_Me

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Surbaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same thing Iā€™ve been thinking. Also how inclusive are the sins. All WTs? Just 2dr WT? All 2dr? What about a WT (2dr or 4dr) without LUX? What about a 2dr badlands with Lux without leather? Or a 2dr OBX with cloth and LUX? A OBX with leather and 2.7L with no LUX? I guess it seems like stupid questions, I just see that there are many variables with not enough hard info to provide anyone a clear understating on how big an impact the sins can play on their builds.
6DFC1F37-2487-435A-BD96-4495DC6572B0.gif

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wonder how many early reservations holders decided to wait till MY22

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thatā€™s a great question, and I donā€™t know the answer. Was just merely pointing out the fact that a huge majority of reservations were made in first few days.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Week 23 is the week of Monday, 07.june.2021 to Sunday, 13.june.2021.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I agree. Many reservations placed occurred after Day 2 when those outside the know saw news articles about the reveal, and subsequently had to do a little diligence before placing the orders. The average joe didnā€™t have an account teed up ready to pounce on the order banks at 8:01 PM EST
The fuss over the reveal on OJ's Birthday suggests the general public was well aware when reservations would open.
Sponsored