Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so basically whatever Ford is initially building for 2021 has already been allocated to dealers I am guessing
Can you clarify your question a bit more?

The only way I can wrap my head around all of the numbers and percentages is.....Ford can only build enough 2021's to fulfill APPROX 30% of reservations.

So you can look at it as the top 30% (by time stamp) of all reservations ....and then swap around some that waiting for 22's with some that are not ......

or.... All the dealers are getting the top 30% of their qualifying reservations filled....

or.... aww, hell, I dunno!!!

Just....... when am I getting my email with my build forecast???? 😢😭😭😭😩

LOL!!!
Sponsored

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

everyone listing where they are on the list at their dealership, but that might mean jack shit because of the deadly sins. We have no clue how this will all work out.
Exactly.
Keys in hand with your smiling face will be the proof

Cesbles88

Wildtrak
First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaysmobilespa.com
Vehicle(s)
Volvo C70
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So yesterday evening WBDO updated the Bronco tab to show availability to schedule the first month's allocation. This will be done over a 2 week period weeks of April 19th & April 26th. That said if you are one of the lucky first 17% or so of this years allocation to get selected you could have a VIN number and build date sooner than expected.

I have no idea which ones they will grab first nor can we speculate anything at this point, but the fact that scheduling is starting is a huge positive for all of us! The % I mentioned above is just the percentage I see for my dealership, yours could differ. I'm hoping mine gets picked up by I'm not holding my breath either. I am sitting at number 10 in my store and that includes most of our first editions, of which most picked the late availability black interior so I've got a chance lol.

Let's get this party started!

Also I'll be at the dealer offroadeo May 17th in Austin, TX if any of you are going let's say hi!
20210411_155623.jpg
THANK YOU!!!!!! I’m one of the first one to convert at my dealership!!!

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a hard time believing the bronco had 50k reservations within 24 hours. We have to remember that this wasn’t openly talked about before the reveal. Just because we were obsessing over the reveal doesn’t mean other people would be. And you also have to think of all the people that tried to reserve but couldn’t at first.

Sponsored

Ford2015

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So yesterday evening WBDO updated the Bronco tab to show availability to schedule the first month's allocation. This will be done over a 2 week period weeks of April 19th & April 26th. That said if you are one of the lucky first 17% or so of this years allocation to get selected you could have a VIN number and build date sooner than expected.

I have no idea which ones they will grab first nor can we speculate anything at this point, but the fact that scheduling is starting is a huge positive for all of us! The % I mentioned above is just the percentage I see for my dealership, yours could differ. I'm hoping mine gets picked up by I'm not holding my breath either. I am sitting at number 10 in my store and that includes most of our first editions, of which most picked the late availability black interior so I've got a chance lol.

Also I'll be at the dealer offroadeo May 17th in Austin, TX if any of you are going let's say hi!
20210411_155623.jpg
I

I’ll be at the Roadeo May 17th!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I deserve to have mine built first because I have a guinea pig as my avatar. 😁
Well, I suppose that’s as a good a reason as any other I’ve heard. Plus we have the same build and same deadly sins, so mine should be built first as well.....even if I don’t have a guinea pig Avatar.

Lukeswags23

Outer Banks
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

20210411_155623.jpg
Explain this to me like I’m a second grader 😥🤣I’m confused!!

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Explain this to me like I’m a second grader 😥🤣I’m confused!!
essentially the first month builds will be scheduled in the next 2 weeks for production starting 31May

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a hard time believing the bronco had 50k reservations within 24 hours. We have to remember that this wasn’t openly talked about before the reveal. Just because we were obsessing over the reveal doesn’t mean other people would be. And you also have to think of all the people that tried to reserve but couldn’t at first.
Quick Googler search says it was 60k in the first 24 hours.

A HUGE majority were in the first couple days. There are graphs here showing the fall off.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

essentially the first month builds will be scheduled in the next 2 weeks for production starting 31May
Ahh haa, that's the reason I've been checking my email numerous times a day here lately!
Where's my VIN at FORD? !!!

LOL