First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Quick Googler search says it was 60k in the first 24 hours.

A HUGE majority were in the first couple days. There are graphs here showing the fall off.
Ya I reserved 7/14/21 (second day of launch) let’s hope people before me backed out or are waiting!! 😂
Sponsored

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought production started may 3rd?!
so did I. Apparently May3rd is when they start building the dealer demo models? I’m a little confused too

Lukeswags23

Outer Banks
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
so did I. Apparently May3rd is when they start building the dealer demo models? I’m a little confused too
I thought they already started that..... that’s where I’m lost. From what I heard and saw mass production starts on may 3rd.

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I would guess no 21's past July 13th. Unless commodity issues come into play, after that the middle (15th), would be a great guess.

Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I thought they already started that..... that’s where I’m lost. From what I heard and saw mass production starts on may 3rd.
Ignore what they are building now. Supposedly they are press demos, and more road show vehicles. Ive also heard they are for the off-rodeo sites.

What we care about is May 3rd. That’s when dealer demos, also called mannequins, production starts. We know that when these demos are complete, retail production will begin. Demo builds are scheduled, most dealers should know when theirs will be built. May 3rd - June 4th is what it looks like based on dealers who have revealed their build dates. Our Bronco builds will begin in early June. We should each have an idea when ours will be built by the end of May, if your a 2021.

Last edited:

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I always speculated that the forums were an 80/20 thing, with 80% of the people that ordered a Bronco having no forum presence.
More like a 98/2 thing. Even in 2021, online forum participation is a tiny, tiny niche of the general consumer population.

Lukeswags23

Outer Banks
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would guess no 21's past July 13th. Unless commodity issues come into play, after that the middle (15th), would be a great guess.
Nah gotta figure people backed out or didn’t convert order into reservation. My dealer told me that I was number 2 out of 14 that they accepted (time stamp)wise and that Ford told them that July-august is a good timeline to tell there dealer for us but again who knows lol

Lukeswags23

Outer Banks
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ignore what they are building now. Supposedly they are press demos, and more road show vehicles.

What we care about is May 3rd. That’s when dealer demos, also called mannequins, production starts. We know that when these demos are complete, retail production will begin. Demo builds are scheduled, most dealers should know when theirs will be built. May 3rd - June 4th is what it looks like based on dealers who have revealed their build dates. Our Bronco builds will begin in early June. We should each have an idea when ours will be built by the end of May, if your a 2021.
I was under the impression that has already begun Rn.

Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm a 12:01am reservation 7/14. Crazy to think that only orders in the first 4 hours of the reservation window may get MY 21, but it wouldn't be surprising based on how its all gone.

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm a 12:01am reservation 7/14. Crazy to think that only orders in the first 4 hours of the reservation window may get MY 21, but it wouldn't be surprising based on how its all gone.
I'm pulling for ya! We just don't know, but my bet is that they will only build 30,000 21's. A very small number for the large number of reservations in the first 24 hours. I have no inside knowledge so just a guess on how things have gone so far.

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went to my local dealer and he said that they will most likely be getting there demo bronco around Memorial Day. He also said the first shipment of reservation holder Broncos for them won’t come until August. They have almost 700 reservations and A ton of allocations

Mama_Dropt_Me

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Surbaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Quick Googler search says it was 60k in the first 24 hours.

A HUGE majority were in the first couple days. There are graphs here showing the fall off.
If anyone knows of a similar data set that shows the percentage of orders converted by reservation date, I think a lot of folks on here would be super interested. Granted, there’s a dizzying array of variables that go into deciding who gets what and when, but these data seem to be at least some what foundational as a first approximation.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The below is posted by a dealer on the Blue Oval forum.

"Locator is showing 42 units in production... all Dealer Stock orders".
I’m referring to reservation holders. Those 42 units are just for show not for sale.
Sponsored