Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If anyone knows of a similar data set that shows the percentage of orders converted by reservation date, I think a lot of folks on here would be super interested. Granted, there’s a dizzying array of variables that go into deciding who gets what and when, but these data seem to be at least some what foundational as a first approximation.
They wont be able to build enough to supply the first 24 hours in 21'. My bet is 30k 21's built.
Sponsored

Runningwaters

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Fun facts.

FE’s with black leather are already being scheduled in the first group of June builds. Not sure if they have a certain amount or if black leather is no longer late availability. But there will be black leather in the first group.

There were more reservations in the first 24 hours than the 50k 2021 Broncos they will build. Being a first 24 hour reservation does not mean what some seem to think it does.
Do the FEs have any build priority? Or are they following the time stamp like the other trims?

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They wont be able to build enough to supply the first 24 hours in 21'. My bet is 30k 21's built.
It depends on how long they decide to build 21s. Also, it's possible early orders don't get built in order because of supply constraints. That 3rd day four-door Base with the automatic transmission and 2.3T may be good to go sooner than some others that were ordered earlier.

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They keep adding too many variables into the reservation mix. Just build them all in the order of people's time stamp. Don't have the parts? Skip that person but they get the priority as soon as the parts are available.

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm a July 20 res... But from the looks of it I've moved up from number 5 to I think number 2, maybe even number one in the allocation list due to lux and mod tops... So I'll hope for the best. Still just hoping by my birthday in September or if really lucky my vacation during the last week of August haha.
Mind you I'm in Canada. And they apparently made up about 25k of the 125-130k total orders. And I'm not sure how the Canadian side is gonna work out or work into the equation.
What’s your build? I think we’re going through the same dealer. I’m an August res but 2 dr/BD/2.3 manual/standard pkg/non sas so I’m hoping I get bumped up in line.

Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Do the FEs have any build priority? Or are they following the time stamp like the other trims?
If your asking will all FE be built before anything else is, the answer is no the first 7000 Broncos off the line will not all the FEs. How they decide to schedule them remains to be seen. Dealer allocation and parts availability will play a bigger role in all this than time stamp.

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I suppose that’s as a good a reason as any other I’ve heard. Plus we have the same build and same deadly sins, so mine should be built first as well.....even if I don’t have a guinea pig Avatar.

you don't? ;)

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IF JOB 1 STARTS 3 MAY, WHY ARE THE BEGINNING SCHEDULING THE LAST WEEK OF MAY?
Job 1 is when they start building full production rates and the May builds will include Priority orders and dealer mannequins. Looks like this is the start of everyone else

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
3 of the deadly sins plus a base. Not holding my breath...

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What’s your build? I think we’re going through the same dealer. I’m an August res but 2 dr/BD/2.3 manual/standard pkg/non sas so I’m hoping I get bumped up in line.
Probably. Jared your fleet manager? I'm 4dr. Badlands. 2.7 high package with upgraded wheels and mic.

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For anyone still concerned about seeing a Bronco in person before their VINs are created, be sure to keep checking the list of Bronco roadshow events. In fact, tonight we added several new April and May events in Ark., Tenn., Miss. and La. The Louisiana dates bring the Bronco teams to the edge of Texas just in time for an as-yet-unscheduled week or more before the Off-Roadeo in Austin.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If your asking will all FE be built before anything else is, the answer is no the first 7000 Broncos off the line will not all the FEs. How they decide to schedule them remains to be seen. Dealer allocation and parts availability will play a bigger role in all this than time stamp.
Helpful. I guess the second biggest question (not for you per se) is what time did the FE reservation bucket fill up? And I think it’s not straight forward since it was originally like 5k or something then bumped to 7k.

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wonder how many early reservations holders decided to wait till MY22
I can tell you that at my dealer, I was #7 with a July 14th, 4am reservation. After orders were placed, I moved up to #3. The 4 position jump was due to people wanting MY22 options.
Sponsored