Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed. Thereā€™s a ton of information not included in that graphā€™s data... but considering the size of that Dealershipā€™s reservation numbers I think itā€™s fair to assume itā€™s emblematic of overall reservation spreads.
I get what you are saying but that just not how statistics work. The data is skewed to the left side where the ā€œfanaticsā€ sit(us).

if you have data from 5 major dealers across the us, 5 b6g dealers offering nationwide deals, and 5 small dealers spread across the country. Then maybe you would have a better representation of data.

When Mercedes wants to estimate how many s class they will sell next year they donā€™t just look at 1 dealer in Los Angeles and extrapolate that data for the whole country.

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I didn't read through this whole thread, but am I alone in thinking if you kind of squint at the headline photo it looks like a bright yellow Bronco w/ white roof... and that it looks awesome?

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I get what you are saying but that just not how statistics work. The data is skewed to the left side where the ā€œfanaticsā€ sit(us).

if you have data from 5 major dealers across the us, 5 b6g dealers offering nationwide deals, and 5 small dealers spread across the country. Then maybe you would have a better representation of data.

When Mercedes wants to estimate how many s class they will sell next year they donā€™t just look at 1 dealer in Los Angeles and extrapolate that data for the whole country.
Ford has publicly stated that half of the 190,000 reservations at the time were made in the first 36-48 hours. If your still having a hard time believing that, think about the 7,000 FE reservations that were made in the first 3 hours.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford has publicly stated that half of the 190,000 reservations at the time were made in the first 36-48 hours. If your still having a hard time believing that, think about the 7,000 FE reservations that were made in the first 3 hours.
Iā€™d believe that the majority of reservations were between 12-36 hours. It took me 3 hours to reserve and that was me trying non stop. Iā€™m sure a lot of reservation holders tried instantly, failed, went to bed and tried to next day successfully.

lol Iā€™m not trying to be difficult, but I also donā€™t think the FE orders are a great example seeing thatā€™s a niche package in comparison.

Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So yesterday evening WBDO updated the Bronco tab to show availability to schedule the first month's allocation. This will be done over a 2 week period weeks of April 19th & April 26th. That said if you are one of the lucky first 17% or so of this years allocation to get selected you could have a VIN number and build date sooner than expected.

I have no idea which ones they will grab first nor can we speculate anything at this point, but the fact that scheduling is starting is a huge positive for all of us! The % I mentioned above is just the percentage I see for my dealership, yours could differ. I'm hoping mine gets picked up by I'm not holding my breath either. I am sitting at number 10 in my store and that includes most of our first editions, of which most picked the late availability black interior so I've got a chance lol.

Let's get this party started!

Also I'll be at the dealer offroadeo May 17th in Austin, TX if any of you are going let's say hi!
Ford Bronco So production weeks 5/31-6/30 go live week of April 19th! Some of you will get VINs 1618229760706
Me and my brother are going the 10th. Hopefully the weather will cooperate for all of the sessions.

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same thing Iā€™ve been thinking. Also how inclusive are the sins. All WTs? Just 2dr WT? All 2dr? What about a WT (2dr or 4dr) without LUX? What about a 2dr badlands with Lux without leather? Or a 2dr OBX with cloth and LUX? A OBX with leather and 2.7L with no LUX? I guess it seems like stupid questions, I just see that there are many variables with not enough hard info to provide anyone a clear understating on how big an impact the sins can play on their builds.
Thatā€™s why Iā€™m not speculating anymore. When I get a VIN or an email saying what my build date is, then Iā€™ll know. You could literally drive yourself and the others around you insane constantly obsessing about things we donā€™t know and have no control over. I realize my 4 door OBX with leather, 2.7, towing and Lux may cause issues. If it does it does.

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Something I've always wondered, what is the "official" start time when reservations were started? I seem to recall 8pm EST on the 13th, but if true wouldnt that be the 14th in UTC?

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I donā€™t believe Iā€™ve ever seen any information that listed FE as a prioritization factor that would preempt the reservation time stamp. Although, it stands to reason that a high percentage of FEā€™s will be the first rigs built since they were all ordered within the first several hours after reservations opened. The wild card here is the term ā€œlate availabilityā€. Late availability is more restrictive than ā€œpossible delayā€ moniker attached to one or more of the 6 deadly sins. Timestamp, not trim level (even FE) is the primary factor for production precedence, in addition to dealer allocation. If you have a late availability item like Black Leather on the FE. If your reservation is after an undetermined time, at some point the deadly sins will begin to effect build times. I believe FWIW, early (first 24 hours reservation holders) will be unaffected by deadly sins and will most likely be receiving a VIN as part of the lucky group (17%?) referenced in this thread. Or......Iā€™m completely wrong about everything. šŸ™‚the good news is we are very close to getting some answers after a long grueling process. Good luck everyone.
Is leather a late availability or a commodity constraint?

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wonder how many early reservations holders decided to wait till MY22
At my dealership, more than half it sounds like. They want the MOD roof. I think they had 43 orders and about 20 of those want 2021.

Sponsored

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nov 30th last I heard on Bronco
@thesyncguru
Justin-thanks for the post.
Setting aside MY22 and priority 99-

When entering the first 17% , are dealers required to enter into WBDO by the timestamp sequence?

Does the system immediately reject orders that can not be built ?

Is it first in, first served on the commodity shortages?

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One mystery down (Thanks!), one more remains... Who is The Stig and why do we want to free him? :)
The Stig is a top secret undercover agent hired by @618TRVLWILD to infiltrate Fords underground secret installation for the bronco development. In other words, the source for all things important relative to the Bronco before it was actually unveiled, and Hero to the free world. šŸ˜‰

OP
OP
thesyncguru

thesyncguru

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4 runner TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@thesyncguru
Justin-thanks for the post.
Setting aside MY22 and priority 99-

When entering the first 17% , are dealers required to enter into WBDO by the timestamp sequence?

Does the system immediately reject orders that can not be built ?

Is it first in, first served on the commodity shortages?
Great questions. Time stamp is set in stone and dealers can't change them. That said it is possible that one could try to game the system a bit, my dealership will be going in time stamp order as long as there is not a commodity restraint on that build period. The system does automatically flag orders with commodity restraints and won't schedule them. Nothing is perfect but at least it does that

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The Stig is a top secret undercover agent hired by @618TRVLWILD to infiltrate Fords underground secret installation for the bronco development.
Think of Ashley as a female Mr. Phelps....and Stig as Tom Cruise dangling from the MAP ceiling after hours taking Bronco measurements and photos. Working together, those 2 sold a boatload of Broncos....it was WAY too effective to have been conceived by Ford.,

gmichael

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My order date is 2/3/21 but I changed it to MIC top on 3/30 to avoid the delay. I have none of the deadly sins but I have to think I am way, way back but still positioned for 2021 I hope. I guess this next month will tell me a lot.
Sponsored