TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My order date is 2/3/21 but I changed it to MIC top on 3/30 to avoid the delay. I have none of the deadly sins but I have to think I am way, way back but still positioned for 2021 I hope. I guess this next month will tell me a lot.
The date of your order and when you changed tops doesn't impact where you are in the queue. Only your reservation time stamp (given you did change to the MIC top and you don't have any sins, you should fall in reservation timestamp line pretty closely).
Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is leather a late availability or a commodity constraint?
My understanding is that it is one of the deadly sins as a commodity restraint.......in other words, due to high demand they anticipate running out of this feature and builds may be delayed until it is replenished.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My order date is 2/3/21 but I changed it to MIC top on 3/30 to avoid the delay. I have none of the deadly sins but I have to think I am way, way back but still positioned for 2021 I hope. I guess this next month will tell me a lot.
ignore, I'm a dumb ass.

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
you have zero chance of 2021 and will more than likely be the back half of 2022 orders.
None of what he shared in his post indicates where he will be. He could be the very first timestamp reservation holder for all we know.

gmichael

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
you have zero chance of 2021 and will more than likely be the back half of 2022 orders.

I will still remain hopeful :). The dealership thinks I will still make it in the fall. We will at least have a better idea soon. I know probably just wishful thinking. I will be fine with whatever happens though.

Sponsored

sapper726

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The majority of this thread can be summed up with...

Speculation noun

spec·u·la·tion | \ ˌspe-kyə-ˈlā-shən\

Definition of speculation

:
an act or instance of speculating: such as

a : assumption of unusual business risk in hopes of obtaining commensurate gain

b : a transaction involving such speculation

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
None of what he shared in his post indicates where he will be. He could be the very first timestamp reservation holder for all we know.
Youre right, I'm an idiot...I read it as he reserved in 2/21 instead of order. I am working in epoxy paint atm so I blame that lol.

gmichael

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Youre right, I'm an idiot...I read it as he reserved in 2/21 instead of order. I am working in epoxy paint atm so I blame that lol.
I get it. Monday morning. My sales consultant sent me this earlier:

George - your reservation starts with 105. The window opened at 101. I have seen reservations that go out to 107’s. I suspect you will be in the fall but we don’t have any real visibility yet

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

George - your reservation starts with 105. The window opened at 101. I have seen reservations that go out to 107’s. I suspect you will be in the fall but we don’t have any real visibility yet
Reservation numbers are *generally* in order.... but those numbers are assigned in funny ways and basically meaningless for this purpose.... The only thing that matters is your timestamp.

Sponsored

JPOPS5

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basemansquatch / A7 / XC60 / Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My res starts with 104 and I’m a 9/20 res date. My dealer is adamant that I’ll be pushed to 22. I’m currently #43 of their 20-something allocations, but I’m holding out hope for 21 since I have exactly 0 of the “deadly” items in my BD build. We’ll see.

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I deserve to have mine built first because I have a guinea pig as my avatar. 😁
my avatar is a snow truck and it's getting warmer out,come on Ford lil help here!

Schlimmay

First Edition
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford explorer
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I placed my first edition order with black interior. Anyone heard anything further on what late availability means? Will I get a notice if my first edition will not get built and an option to get space gray/navy interior?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I live in the mountains by default I should be up front with my 7/14 timestamp 🤪

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Something I've always wondered, what is the "official" start time when reservations were started? I seem to recall 8pm EST on the 13th, but if true wouldnt that be the 14th in UTC?
Yes - but different systems are reflecting time from different zones. I have a timestamp of 7/13 @22:58 EDT, or what would have been 7/14 @2:58 UTC. Ford has them and will sort accordingly (with the asterisk of priority orders, commodity constraints, and/or desire to be a MY22)
Sponsored