First Name
Springer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI, Ducati Panigale 959, Triumph T100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Don't forget, all those 7/14 00:00 are transfers where the timestamps did not come across, and with ~26 of them a few may have an earlier timestamp than you. For example, I am "tied" for 16 at 22:58 on 7/13, but I know at least 1 person ahead of me, and likely more from the transfer list. Keeping my fingers crossed, for sure.
oof... Seems like we need @DealerInsider to update the spreadsheet so we can all stop giving each other heart palpitations...
Sponsored

BecauseMotor

Wildtrak
First Name
Springer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI, Ducati Panigale 959, Triumph T100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have NOT read this entire thread (does anyone?) I thought the way this was working is that they were building FEs, then triaging based on orders what they CAN build and then building a lot of similar vehicles and delivering in order for those vehicles. So if you ordered something in short or no supply (painted roof) or other problematic parts, your "grouping" is pushed back, so effectively groups of like vehicles would be produced and your delivery is based on your positioning within your group. YOu could theoretically be reservation #1 (after the FE) and because of what you ordered be the first vehicle in the last group to be produced.

hopefully that makes sense. I am not saying this is so, I am asking..
I believe FEs are First Editions, not first off the line. All FEs will be a 2021 model, but there will be other models out before ALL FEs are produced.

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford has publicly stated that half of the 190,000 reservations at the time were made in the first 36-48 hours. If your still having a hard time believing that, think about the 7,000 FE reservations that were made in the first 3 hours.
There weren’t 7,000 FE reservations in the first 3 hours. There were 3,500.

The other 3,500 were added on a later date.

Sponsored

RPF

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor 15 Q70S/5.6 19 F-450 21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

projectrally

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5 RF / Factory Five 818 / 2018 CX-5 GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've got the number 1 allocation at my dealership and a reservation placed within the first 24 hours. Nothing in my build that's late availability (Black Diamond, 7mt, MIC top, roof rails). I called them to see if they have a VIN or a build date for me yet, but they've got it listed as UNSCHEDULED CLEAN.

Last edited:

Sponsored

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The Stig is a top secret undercover agent hired by @618TRVLWILD to infiltrate Fords underground secret installation for the bronco development. In other words, the source for all things important relative to the Bronco before it was actually unveiled, and Hero to the free world. 😉
Stig used "juicedratic equations".

Sven

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Bronco,75 F250 CS,88 M35a2c,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
if I can get my bronco before the snow arrives I will be happy.
I would like to get mine before all my snow is gone...I have till about mid June.

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have NOT read this entire thread (does anyone?) I thought the way this was working is that they were building FEs, then triaging based on orders what they CAN build and then building a lot of similar vehicles and delivering in order for those vehicles. So if you ordered something in short or no supply (painted roof) or other problematic parts, your "grouping" is pushed back, so effectively groups of like vehicles would be produced and your delivery is based on your positioning within your group. YOu could theoretically be reservation #1 (after the FE) and because of what you ordered be the first vehicle in the last group to be produced.

hopefully that makes sense. I am not saying this is so, I am asking..
You’re like 62 kinds of wrong and if you read the entire thread you’d know why. I suggest using the search feature if you’re not going to read.
Sponsored