BuckyBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure if this has been asked and answered in the numerous pages of this thread, but aside from the priority ones (and assuming no commodity issue)....does Ford simply pull submitted orders by timestamp per the allocation for a dealer?

In other words, does the dealer have any input into which submitted orders get scheduled to build, or does Ford just look at submitted orders for the dealer and schedule by timestamp of reservation? (Again, ignoring priority and assuming no commodity issues).

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I really hope to have mine by the 2nd week of August when I go on a camp trip. It would seem that if I'm not in this batch it's not going to happen, because I don't think there's enough time for a July build to ship.

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’d believe that the majority of reservations were between 12-36 hours. It took me 3 hours to reserve and that was me trying non stop. I’m sure a lot of reservation holders tried instantly, failed, went to bed and tried to next day successfully.
Exactly. Tried for like an hour at launch, then went to bed. Woke up at 3am EST and got mine in. Was shocked to see that all the FE’s were already gone. Not that I was going to get one. Was just surprised that so many were able to get their reservations in. When I looked at data, the west coast’s fat internet pipes were definitely an advantage. Southwest Florida bandwidth, not so much.

Last edited:

Gottaloveit

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So yesterday evening WBDO updated the Bronco tab to show availability to schedule the first month's allocation. This will be done over a 2 week period weeks of April 19th & April 26th. That said if you are one of the lucky first 17% or so of this years allocation to get selected you could have a VIN number and build date sooner than expected.

I have no idea which ones they will grab first nor can we speculate anything at this point, but the fact that scheduling is starting is a huge positive for all of us! The % I mentioned above is just the percentage I see for my dealership, yours could differ. I'm hoping mine gets picked up by I'm not holding my breath either. I am sitting at number 10 in my store and that includes most of our first editions, of which most picked the late availability black interior so I've got a chance lol.

Let's get this party started!

Also I'll be at the dealer offroadeo May 17th in Austin, TX if any of you are going let's say hi!
20210411_155623.jpg
They are definitely building them right now. I work for Ford and my company car Bronco is scheduled to be produced tomorrow. Imagine they are testing the line out with our orders and then start on everyone else’s.

Sponsored
OP
OP
thesyncguru

thesyncguru

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4 runner TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
***UPDATE***

My Priority builds all have dates, yet nothing else does as of this evening. From the last communication I have from the bronco team it clearly states that priority builds will be done first, followed by First Editions and Timestamps together. From what I am seeing on my end the deadly sins are not showing in full force yet, I presume that they have some parts on hand of everything, just not enough to do the entire run at this time. I am concerned that the microchip bear may rear it's ugly head as it has shut down a big portion of production entirely right now. That said we were not supposed to know until May, so the fact that some are getting early notifications is kind of a big deal and something we should all cheer! I am including the last communication below. Be patient (yes I am telling myself), the more I read over this the better I feel. That and I can see that none of my non-priority allocation have been scheduled yet, including FE's. I am now sitting smack dab in the middle of our June number. Hope this helps quell any fears.

That said if you do not receive a message by May 1st expect to be 2nd wave July build dates. Finally note that just because your's may get built first does not guarantee that it will arrive first! Lots of things can delay release from the factory and it is typical that they hold the first run a bit longer just for QC checks. I want mine asap as well so lets cross our fingers and hope for a smooth delivery!

· What is the importance of the April 8th order edit deadline? Can orders be changed after this date?

April 8th is a key milestone as the following day we will begin retail scheduling for June production. We are asking for all orders affected by the production update announcement be corrected based on the customer’s preference by this date so we can continue to prioritize orders based on timestamps, commodity availability, and other factors. Orders can be updated until the time they are scheduled.

· If an order in WBDO is dirty (i.e. unavailable roof) but cleaned up and buildable after 4/8, will it be eligible for scheduling in future months of production?

Yes, any clean order will be eligible for scheduling.

· Will there still be some sort of consultation period where dealers can edit the orders before they are scheduled in June?

The Bronco will follow the same scheduling cadence OTD vehicle lines. Once the June production wholesale concludes, the first week will be dedicated to First Edition scheduling. In the second week, we will schedule all non-First Edition orders. And then we will have a clean-up period. Once an order has been scheduled, no more changes can be made.

GlowingMoose

First Edition
First Name
Glendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cheverolet Traverse
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I asked my dealer about my FE w/ onyx black interior and was told there is no possible way for it go be scheduled even though I have a fairly early timestamp. Hopeful but not holding my breath.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

***UPDATE***

My Priority builds all have dates, yet nothing else does as of this evening. From the last communication I have from the bronco team it clearly states that priority builds will be done first, followed by First Editions and Timestamps together. From what I am seeing on my end the deadly sins are not showing in full force yet, I presume that they have some parts on hand of everything, just not enough to do the entire run at this time. I am concerned that the microchip bear may rear it's ugly head as it has shut down a big portion of production entirely right now. That said we were not supposed to know until May, so the fact that some are getting early notifications is kind of a big deal and something we should all cheer! I am including the last communication below. Be patient (yes I am telling myself), the more I read over this the better I feel. That and I can see that none of my non-priority allocation have been scheduled yet, including FE's. I am now sitting smack dab in the middle of our June number. Hope this helps quell any fears.

That said if you do not receive a message by May 1st expect to be 2nd wave July build dates. Finally note that just because your's may get built first does not guarantee that it will arrive first! Lots of things can delay release from the factory and it is typical that they hold the first run a bit longer just for QC checks. I want mine asap as well so lets cross our fingers and hope for a smooth delivery!

· What is the importance of the April 8th order edit deadline? Can orders be changed after this date?

April 8th is a key milestone as the following day we will begin retail scheduling for June production. We are asking for all orders affected by the production update announcement be corrected based on the customer’s preference by this date so we can continue to prioritize orders based on timestamps, commodity availability, and other factors. Orders can be updated until the time they are scheduled.

· If an order in WBDO is dirty (i.e. unavailable roof) but cleaned up and buildable after 4/8, will it be eligible for scheduling in future months of production?

Yes, any clean order will be eligible for scheduling.

· Will there still be some sort of consultation period where dealers can edit the orders before they are scheduled in June?

The Bronco will follow the same scheduling cadence OTD vehicle lines. Once the June production wholesale concludes, the first week will be dedicated to First Edition scheduling. In the second week, we will schedule all non-First Edition orders. And then we will have a clean-up period. Once an order has been scheduled, no more changes can be made.
You should get a forum admin to bump this post up to a new thread. Good info to those in a panic about yesterday's emails!!

OP
OP
thesyncguru

thesyncguru

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4 runner TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You should get a forum admin to bump this post up to a new thread. Good info to those in a panic about yesterday's emails!!
Well I didn't ask but someone did just that! I'm just as excited if not more so than all of you are! I've got a ton of skin in the game on both sides.

Sponsored

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is a mind fuck because it says for week of 12 April no reservation scheduling and then mofos got emails, I mean I understand it probably means they scheduled only the 01 builds first but still.

OP
OP
thesyncguru

thesyncguru

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4 runner TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is a mind fuck because it says for week of 12 April no reservation scheduling and then mofos got emails, I mean I understand it probably means they scheduled only the 01 builds first but still.
I couldn't agree more and that is exactly what it was at my dealership. Priority only were scheduled. To be fair this email was not intended for the masses, I just thought I would let you all see what I see on my end.

Also the simple fact that Ford was ahead of schedule on anything Bronco is not something I would complain about?

OP
OP
thesyncguru

thesyncguru

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4 runner TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I asked my dealer about my FE w/ onyx black interior and was told there is no possible way for it go be scheduled even though I have a fairly early timestamp. Hopeful but not holding my breath.
No more delay on the Black Interior FE from what I see now. I know it was originally late availability.. Possibly no longer!

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have a hard time believing the bronco had 50k reservations within 24 hours. We have to remember that this wasn’t openly talked about before the reveal. Just because we were obsessing over the reveal doesn’t mean other people would be. And you also have to think of all the people that tried to reserve but couldn’t at first.
For years I knew I was going to buy myself the new Bronco if it was available by late spring of 2022 when I will have paid off my mortgage. But within a week of the reveal it was painfully obvious I had to reserve one to have any chance of getting it during the first two or three years of production.

Four or days after the reveal Ford said something about 100,000 reservations having been made already (don't quote my numbers, I don't remember the actual number, but it was HUGE). So on day six I made a reservation just to make sure I could get one "someday."

San Tan Ford in Gilbert, AZ, got 500 reservations that first day or two. And that is only one dealer out of a whole bunch of Ford dealers in the Phoenix area. I would completely believe 50k in 24 hours to be feasible, or at the very least, 50k in 48 hours.😍
Sponsored