Sponsored

So the Black Diamond and package options...

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
But If you’re getting Base it’s because you’re going to customize the heck out of it and probably dent the sides on rocks and give it crazy pinstripe scratches. Don’t really need the sexiest colors to do that.
My current 2017 Jeep is factory Plum Crazy Purple.

It attracts women like free designer clothes.
Sponsored

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad, 2020 Volvo xc40 RDesign
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m with you on this one, I’m getting the black diamond because I feel it’s the best combination of off-road fun and the marine grade vinyl is a no-brainer for me. I have a dog and like to hunt and fish and I really like that idea. I’ve also played around with every possible configuration of the builds, And it keeps coming back to Black diamond. I think enough I still think the Big Bend has the nicest looking grill, it does a nice job breaking up the otherwise matte black trim elsewhere. The big band also allows you to add the full LED lights and it looks pretty sharp. It’s an affordable build compared to the others when you add mid and Sasquatch. The breaker for me is the lack of marine grade vinyl seats and the washout floor. So black diamond it is

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m with you on this one, I’m getting the black diamond because I feel it’s the best combination of off-road fun and the marine grade vinyl is a no-brainer for me. I have a dog and like to hunt and fish and I really like that idea. I’ve also played around with every possible configuration of the builds, And it keeps coming back to Black diamond. I think enough I still think the Big Bend has the nicest looking grill, it does a nice job breaking up the otherwise matte black trim elsewhere. The big band also allows you to add the full LED lights and it looks pretty sharp. It’s an affordable build compared to the others when you add mid and Sasquatch. The breaker for me is the lack of marine grade vinyl seats and the washout floor. So black diamond it is
anything BD and above is an expensive truck plain and simple. Nothing reasonable about Costs.

Would like Mgv but as a daily driver with light off-reading ahead I don’t know if it’s worth the jump in trim and $$$

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
All I have to do is spend a day on the interiors of the pavement princesses in my stable to know how valuable the washout interior will be on the off road vehicle, even if it is just to make using compressed air so much easier. In the desert the dust is just in the air and then it’s in the car, and it never goes away. If I had the coin to order a Lariat Superduty, I’d delete the carpet.

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just for over $65k in Canada you can get a fully optioned high end SUV!

Devil6dog

Black Diamond
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2001 Grand Cherokee,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I feel Exactly like you and I will most likely upgrade from BD to BadLands for same reasons. At this point I just have to be comfortable that this thing is going to cost me north of 50K. To me it's worth it. I've never had the vehicle I wanted so I am going almost all out
It's crazy to think that 10 months later I'm sitting in a 21 Rubicon instead of a 21 badlands. Eventhough I have no plans to get the new bronco right away I am anxious to see one actually on the road. I hope it's everything I expected it to be. My wife can barely get into my jeep and that's without the lift, so maybe buy her a Bronco Sasquatch in a couple years.
Sponsored