First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Colorado ZR2, 1991 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does he work for Ford? Perhaps he had something to do with those color choices? :unsure:
I’m just happy he was able to take a break from counting ballots sent in by the deceased to inform me on what I should like and how I should spend my money.

it’s hard to have your own opinion here. Apparently I’m not good enough to own a Bronco along with the sheeple. ??‍♂
Sponsored

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's not true. I genuinely feel bad for the McDonald's Happy Meals inspired Race Red/Rapid Red exterior with the BD orange interior accents. :LOL:

Quit eating that crap and it will quit being the first thing you think of.....:cool:

Last edited:

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Cute. Allow me to clarify: I’ve never driven a vehicle with a light-colored dash where it didn’t cause excessive glare in the windshield.
Cute. My truck has a hard grey plastic dash. No issues.

Let's at least quit complaining about things that we don't know will be issues.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wait a gosh darn minute

I thought the wild track had a blue handle and blue stiching. But that photo shows it matching the seats ( A GOOD THING).
Where did you get that photo from ?
Sorry yes.. I was not specifically posting at WT interior.. it was because this was the best real shot I HAD, of the sandstone color since that was the topic. Should have know you guys would look over it with a magnifying glass and notice the smaller details :)

MannyG20

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s not so much that I didn’t realize the dash was gray, but in general the interior pictures on the B&P are so underexposed that everything looks like a shade of black. Considering I am buying a 50k vehicle trying to make a decision from two crappy photos is a bit scary.

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I must have missed about a Billion posts. I thought everyone was complaining about the crappy Grey and Grey-toned exterior colors, and the even worse crappy Sandstone interiors on the Wildtrak, and the Navy Pier interiors on the FE models!

Give us all some Space Grey and Black MGV, and we’ll all shut up.
Agreed, Reserved a White WT but would not order with the sandstone and Area51 trim mess... Need and want a MGV or blacked out leather option on WT. Why are the most expensive trim levels the most limited in interiors again ??????

Ford Bronco So the dash is grey now? 2021-Ford-Bronco-4-door-1-1

Ford Bronco So the dash is grey now? 2021-Ford-Bronco-4-door-2-2

Last edited:

Dubfound

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi’s
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey at least it isn't that anodized roast and molten metal like on the outer banks. That would force me to change trims. :cool:
Dude thanks for posting this. I had no clue the Outer Banks had anodized dash. I hate that anodized look! Looks like I'm going Badlands. Haha

Sponsored

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That textured surface had caught my eye with the same concern. Good thing you can pressure wash the interior :)
I'm just worried about armrest rash on my elbow if it's as textured as the top of the dash, I like driving with a gangster lean ?

Bronco Beard

Base
First Name
BB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350, Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's not true. I genuinely feel bad for the McDonald's Happy Meals inspired Race Red/Rapid Red exterior with the BD orange interior accents. :LOL:
...or the AMB or VB! They would all look horrible.
Sponsored