BearWithMe

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tacoma 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Light grey is pretty inoffensive. As far as Broncos interior design goes let's call this a win. Could have just as easily ended up Grabber Lime. Now those that were complaining about the black interior won't burn their elbows.
The light gray is a f-ing disaster for causing reflections in the windshield when you’re driving.

BearWithMe

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tacoma 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
I like the black/gray contrast in my F150 so I think it actually looks to break up the colors, plus Ford has issues with the black dash in the F150 warping because of sun.
In the year 2020, Ford is having issues with the dash warping? Unbelievable. Thought we left that failure mode behind decades ago, but I haven’t owned a domestic in about that long, so...

Milamdj

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Grey is cool
Black is cool
Tan is cool

My point is who cares..
What this guy said. Ford will never make everyone happy. Its impossible. There are too many people who want too many different things. The list of combinations would be impractical. Black interior. Grey interior. People hating the navy pier interior. Mic top. White tops. This and that. Bring on the Bronco, lets take the tops off (after all, this is one of the big attractions and when the top is off, it won't matter what color it is) and lets go off roading!

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Alert! Alert! Alert!
More accessories have been revealed.
Rainbow baby rattle
Rainbow nuk
100 piece rainbow diaper pack
5 box bonus pack ? kleenex tissue

Sponsored

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A51 and the orange of the Badlands looks great together. Not sure why everyone is so freaked out about orange trim. It's not a traditional choice but it doesn't clash with any of the exterior colors either.
Me thinks you dress funny ,lol .
Ford Bronco So the dash is grey now? FDOPSOBAS0039ebay

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Alert! Alert! Alert!
More accessories have been revealed.
Rainbow baby rattle
Rainbow nuk
100 piece rainbow diaper pack
5 box bonus pack ? kleenex tissue
LOL, I was posting at the same time :)

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The light gray is a f-ing disaster for causing reflections in the windshield when you’re driving.
Front half of the dash is black. Perhaps the angles are such that the gray isn’t a problem

Bvbronco

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jeep wrangler sport s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everyone is freaking because the majority of cars have a black/dark dash top and this is what most peeps are use to. If you want a dark dash then goto the outer banks and if this bothers you so much then don’t buy a bronco and cancel your account here and move on. Don’t waste your time complaining and making fun of Ford. We all work hard for our paychecks and if you think Ford has wronged you then don’t spend your money on their products. It is really a simple decision.
I do agree with you...but you sound a little like a Ford executive.

Sponsored

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am sure you can buy different colored grab handles and swap them out.
you can't swap the colored stitching though... this is where Ford really fucked this interior all up with Willy Wonka's rainbow of WTF interior combos.

It is one of the reasons i am downgrading to 2.7 base squatch. It is the only clean interior option offered where i get to pick my accent colors, plus a base is way cheaper and you get 95% of the function of a badlands. I could add a 2 inch lift and step up to 37 inch tires and now i am basically just as capable as anything in the lineup for significantly less $. I was willing to shell out BL $ if there were actual options but Ford pigeon holed its customers into a you'll get what you get and you'll like it mentality. For basically 45-50k, that is a big fat pill to swallow.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Me thinks you dress funny ,lol .
Ford Bronco So the dash is grey now? FDOPSOBAS0039ebay
Ford Bronco So the dash is grey now? 378a40831d1001c96af434aa24b6dd97

Ford took a risk and tried to give us something unique as far as details. That's generally been the theme with everything about the Bronco. Their logic on colors, for the most part (I'm still not sure on some of the OBX stuff), was pretty sound. Are they unconventional choices in the automotive world? Yeah. That seems to be the point. Clearly some of y'all weren't ready for that. So cool, insinuate I'm queerish because I've taken a few marketing and design courses and understand what they were going for.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco So the dash is grey now? 378a40831d1001c96af434aa24b6dd97

insinuate I'm queerish because I've taken a few marketing and design courses and understand what they were going for.
That wasn't my intent , just poking fun at some of the color combos ,LOL.