Sponsored

So... We ordering our Bronco's in a few weeks?

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
Ford says the Order books open up in December...
Personally, I think it'll be delayed. I mean, B&P is still a hot mess 2 weeks after going live. Canadian site accessories options all blank still... No "late availability" options listed...
Ford just isn't ready for this...
And not to be pessimistic, but I'm fully prepared to wait a full YEAR from now to take delivery.
Sponsored

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford says the Order books open up in December...
Personally, I think it'll be delayed. I mean, B&P is still a hot mess 2 weeks after going live. Canadian site accessories options all blank still... No "late availability" options listed...
Ford just isn't ready for this...
And not to be pessimistic, but I'm fully prepared to wait a full YEAR from now to take delivery.
I agree some things will be pushed back. How the past few months have gone and with Ford pushing back the deadline to switch dealers to the end of January, I’m thinking that they will push the ordering window open until March. I also think that bc of the limited interior choices, gloss finishes, and late availability on items, that the number of Wildtrak orders will decrease and the amount of BL will increase. Then in April, with the reduced demand for Wildtrak, Ford will then notice they can now fulfill the painted black roof for the actual ordered Wildtraks for 2021. So then us Wildtrak orderers will get a call/email saying we can fork out $2200 to get it installed prior to delivery.

That’s my hopefully assumption.. Since I’m a WT guy.. I definitely want the black painted roof but will happily take the MIC in the meantime. I’m just ready to get my bronco.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not not ready to order.

Ford still hasn't shown us fundamental things:

- What is the gas mileage?

- How does the soft top work?

- How do you remove the doors and roof?

- Real photos of all of the trims and colors.

- How does sync 4, off road pages, etc. look?

This isn't asking a lot. Were about to lock in options on $40-60k vehicles.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

- What is the gas mileage? It hasn’t been tested yet?

- How does the soft top work? Fair but are you going to not buy a Bronco without a soft top removal demonstration?

- How do you remove the doors and roof? It’s been shown.

- Real photos of all of the trims and colors. They’re everywhere but I agree we need more.

- How does sync 4, off road pages, etc. look? Does this have to be shown before the car is available to pre order?

Sponsored

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

- How does the soft top work? Fair but are you going to not buy a Bronco without a soft top removal demonstration?

- Real photos of all of the trims and colors. They’re everywhere but I agree we need more.

- How does sync 4, off road pages, etc. look? Does this have to be shown before the car is available to pre order?

To be fair, those are all valid questions I want answered before ordering.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Exactly
Most of this stuff will be shown to you at delivery, hey Mr. Salesman can you walk me through the removal of the soft top? Can you show me the ins and outs of the interior and the tech stuff. I’ve never bought a new car where there isn’t a demonstration done by the salesman...

As far as the gas mileage ? I’m not buying a 4x4 off roader and worrying about 16 mpg or 18 mpg..

I would like to see at least some more “real” life photos of the colors but it isn’t going to delay me ordering or not ordering..

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fair...
but how does the removal of doors and tops make or break you from deciding on ordering...

I know there are YouTube videos out on the removal of the doors on the bronco...

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I probably wasn't going to get the soft top but I for sure wouldn't order it without seeing it in action or at least see what it looks like when it's down/off.

We've seen how the doors come off, we've seen the roof sections off, but we haven't seen someone actually demonstrating taking the roof on and off.

These are simple things that we would like to see. It would ease a lot of minds if Ford just showed it. Why haven't they?

It's things like this that sort of seem like Ford is intentionally hiding. Otherwise we would have seen it by now.

It's a lot of money to commit to something that we don't even fully know how it will work.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Manufacturers test MPG and the EPA confirms, we don’t know what’s going on behind closed doors. They have estimates already, they’ll likely be very close if not dead on.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ca...37/2021-ford-bronco-how-to-remove-doors-roof/

They’re likely still finalizing the system for sync 4, nothing is finalized until it ships so I’m not surprised they haven’t put anything out.

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Exactly
Most of this stuff will be shown to you at delivery, hey Mr. Salesman can you walk me through the removal of the soft top? Can you show me the ins and outs of the interior and the tech stuff. I’ve never bought a new car where there isn’t a demonstration done by the salesman...
Usually when you buy a car that information is already out there somewhere and the salesman knows how it works. It's been proven, there's documents, it's been shown in magazine reviews, commercials, etc.

At this point if you and your salesman walked out to a brand new Bronco right now you'd both have to figure out how the roof works together. We have no idea if it's a good system or if its a cobbled together mess.

It likely works fine. Some of us would just like to see it and can't understand why we haven't been able to yet.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

All good questions and agree more is needed. Ford really needs a true walk thru of trims and options, not the BN fly by showing fabric swatches. No matter how great the Bronco may be can easily be forgotten about with poor execution or dislike in something that is key to that customer.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Usually when you buy a car that information is already out there somewhere and the salesman knows how it works. It's been proven, there's documents, it's been shown in magazine reviews, commercials, etc.

At this point if you and your salesman walked out to a brand new Bronco right now you'd both have to figure out how the roof works together. We have no idea if it's a good system or if its a cobbled together mess.

It likely works fine. Some of us would just like to see it and can't understand why we haven't been able to yet.
Possibly..
I’m going to take a wild ass guess that ford isn’t going to send out a cobbled ass mess from production...
To me this shit isn’t make or break for spending 50k
I guess if these are the things you need to calm any possible fears you may have about purchasing the bronco you might need to hold off...most of the salesmen at reputable dealers will have had training and walk through sway before delivery takes place..

I’ve never ordered a new car let alone a brand new re-release of a vehicle so this is all new to me but man there is so much negativity regarding ford and the bronco..
To me it’s simple I’ve written down the negatives and positives and the positives outweigh the negatives...

Everyone needs to find their own breaking point..

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I probably wasn't going to get the soft top but I for sure wouldn't order it without seeing it in action or at least see what it looks like when it's down/off.

We've seen how the doors come off, we've seen the roof sections off, but we haven't seen someone actually demonstrating taking the roof on and off.

These are simple things that we would like to see. It would ease a lot of minds if Ford just showed it. Why haven't they?

It's things like this that sort of seem like Ford is intentionally hiding. Otherwise we would have seen it by now.

It's a lot of money to commit to something that we don't even fully know how it will work.
That’s fair, I agree. I think it’s just been this year, the ability to organize all this has had to of been a nightmare.

Essmith94

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree some things will be pushed back. How the past few months have gone and with Ford pushing back the deadline to switch dealers to the end of January, I’m thinking that they will push the ordering window open until March. I also think that bc of the limited interior choices, gloss finishes, and late availability on items, that the number of Wildtrak orders will decrease and the amount of BL will increase. Then in April, with the reduced demand for Wildtrak, Ford will then notice they can now fulfill the painted black roof for the actual ordered Wildtraks for 2021. So then us Wildtrak orderers will get a call/email saying we can fork out $2200 to get it installed prior to delivery.

That’s my hopefully assumption.. Since I’m a WT guy.. I definitely want the black painted roof but will happily take the MIC in the meantime. I’m just ready to get my bronco.
????. Love your optimism.
Sponsored