Sponsored

So... We ordering our Bronco's in a few weeks?

Bladerunner24

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 expedition, 67 camaro rs, 89 bmw 535i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I will be waiting too, I mean I've waited this long what's another 12 months or so.yeah BP is just a disaster.
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I realize that...the guy's question had been about the "soft-top"...meaning the standard soft top. I didn't know anyone would confuse that for the yet to be available Sunrider:

This one is stock and standard on the 4 door, and what everyone else was referring to on this thread....made by Webasto:

1604695926761.png
With so many available tops, it's good to be specific or it just creates more confusion. I reread the entire thread and only see one other comment in post #51 and then, you adding your comments that may be partially correct.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did you notice the roast/black leather doesn't list power on Outer Banks and the photo shows it indeed has manual seats.
no power.png
Wow, no I did not notice that the roast/black leather was different on the B&P from the Navy. Odd indeed. The picture I could attribute to it be pre-pro, but the details on B&P would cause me concern.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow, no I did not notice that the roast/black leather was different on the B&P from the Navy. Odd indeed. The picture I could attribute to it be pre-pro, but the details on B&P would cause me concern.
I'd prefer getting the roast/black, but I don't want to risk having no power seats. I really hope Ford can clear this up by order time.

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd prefer getting the roast/black, but I don't want to risk having no power seats. I really hope Ford can clear this up by order time.
Order guides will come out before or at the time order banks open, always do. That said, I'm not worrying too much until that happens as I don't trust build and price as anything other than an idea of pricing and option compatibility. I've roughed out a Wildtrak and a Badlands and will decide once I get final info on pricing, instead of worrying now only to find out something was wrong on build and price pushing me to the other.

Sponsored

Rendo

Wildtrak
First Name
Rene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just got an invite from my dealership for a Bronco Workshop on the 21st. Does anyone know if this is a pre-order event or the actual order one?
Ford Bronco So... We ordering our Bronco's in a few weeks? 1604703641047

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you compare the timeline to Bronco Sport launch. A massive information dump including MPG specifics, ratings, reviews, dealer tours, etc. came in mid-late October. Just days before VINS were assigned and job one in Mexico.
did ordering start on time for the sport?

Edelfin

Big Bend
First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

did ordering start on time for the sport?
Yes. Also 0% financing from Ford Credit but after they realized it was a hit, they quickly raised the interest rates.

Beebe Senior

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well, I just got this....

Sford, C (C.) ([email protected])To:you Details
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for contacting Ford Motor Company regarding the all-new 2021 Bronco. We understand you are excited to submit your order, and we share your excitement for the Bronco.

Ordering timeframes will vary based on reservation priority, dealership region, and model. You will be notified via email when ordering opens for your vehicle. When you are ready to place an order, you may reach out to your dealership to speak with about any changes you would like to make to your Bronco before ordering (such as door options, interior/exterior color, powertrain, and accessories).

If you have any additional questions, our Marketing Program Headquarters is here to help. Please visit us at www.ford.com or give us a call at 1-800-334-4375. We are available Monday – Friday from 8:30a.m.-5:30p.m. EST.

Sincerely,

Matt
Ford Marketing Program Headquarters
Ford Motor Company

https://www.facebook.com/ford
https://twitter.com/ford
https://www.instagram.com/ford
https://www.youtube.com/c/ford

Ford Confidentiality:
-------------------
For Security reason, please do not submit any sensitive personally identifiable information, such as credit card numbers, driver license number, SSN, DOB, etc. Thank you.

Sponsored

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In for a penny ($100) in for a pound ($53,000) for me!!

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
See Bronco compare pdf attached.
I've looked at this brochure a thousand times. There is NO mention that Sasquatch comes with Dana 210 in the front. Ugh! This is un-settled.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't trust build and price as anything other than an idea of pricing and option compatibility.
LOL, and sometimes even that is a stretch!

I usually just refer to it as "a marketing tool....it can be pretty accurate but it is NOT official."

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've looked at this brochure a thousand times. There is NO mention that Sasquatch comes with Dana 210 in the front. Ugh! This is un-settled.
I found this while looking for info...here at 6G....with no freaking source. LOL
Ford Bronco So... We ordering our Bronco's in a few weeks? 1604727094461

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I found this while looking for info...here at 6G....with no freaking source. LOL
Ford Bronco So... We ordering our Bronco's in a few weeks? 1604727094461
Thanks for this! It definitely makes sense, I wonder what is the source of this info?
Sponsored