Sponsored

So what can (or can’t) be changed on a 2022 MY reorder, and what will it cost?

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I changed my order from a 4 door to a 2 door all the dealer did was go into Ford system and change option and click save. He told me anything can be updated until ford pulls the order for build. Also I asked him about the 22 order bank and said I don’t have to resubmit my order. It’s automatic unless I have any changes on the 22 offerings or they don’t offer something from the 21 like a color that got discontinued.
Sponsored

Bproud81

Badlands
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
thx. I meant to ask about price protection as well.

Anyone know what is and is not protected? So long as I was staying within 2021 models and options available 2022 would I be covered. As opposed to anything née for 2022. Or 2023….
price protection is still good as long as you dont change the trim (badlands to a black diamond ) example .

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would redo your build now with the 21 B&P
with all the options you can see in there, you want, or dont want now, that you can change.
Then save a copy. Print, file it photo it whatever. CYA! In case they don’t have the correct prices for 21’ Because, you know how it is these days, point and click… if there is nothing to click… well…. Its all speculation.
Well I’ve been doing his weekly save a copy after I build it to see if any prices changed in 21 so that way you have the latest pricing before it switches.
My two cents! Then change color when the new ons are out
Ford Bronco So what can (or can’t) be changed on a 2022 MY reorder, and what will it cost? 80991FC9-05E2-4F40-A4EF-A58D311DDF3F
Ford Bronco So what can (or can’t) be changed on a 2022 MY reorder, and what will it cost? 1F6B9816-1B3A-4F97-AF1D-37D551348E7C
Ford Bronco So what can (or can’t) be changed on a 2022 MY reorder, and what will it cost? 6502AF31-4B5F-487F-AA6D-C32F90ECF94F

Last edited:

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No, converted to an order OR had a reservation before 3/20/2021.

Please let your misinformation die with this post.
Sorry but I don't believe that is correct. People that had reservations but never converted them to an order did not get price protection.

But regardless, the way things are going, I have a feeling Price protection is going to get swiss cheesed just like timestamps and allocations.
Sponsored