First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Today and the next week or so would be a good time to pick up some things such as lighting, winch and recovery gear, or overland supplies for your Bronco!

For me, it was a pair of Baja Designs S2 Pros, likely going to be flush mount backup lights or ditch lights for mine. Still saving for a pair of LP6 Pros.

481006_l.jpg
Sponsored

Sponsored

Sponsored

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Once I place the Bronco order then I'll start getting stuff here and there. RTT, camping, recovery, tools, first aid gear... Should have what I need to hit the road once the Bronco arrives.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nothing today.....BUT....Christmas morning is going to be interesting!!!

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought myself a basic first aid kit from My Medic. Kind of pricey, but with 30% off for a dedicated kit that will never leave my Bronco it seems worth it. It will also be better than the loose supplies rolling around my center console and glove box currently in my Jeep. To make it even better, the smaller kits come with molle straps to attach to the seat backs and I could get it in orange to match the Badlands interior.

Ford Bronco What did you buy for your Bronco today? πŸ€‘πŸ›οΈπŸ›’ 1606586517119

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought myself a basic first aid kit from My Medic. Kind of pricey, but with 30% off for a dedicated kit that will never leave my Bronco it seems worth it. It will also be better than the loose supplies rolling around my center console and glove box currently in my Jeep. To make it even better, the smaller kits come with molle straps to attach to the seat backs and I could get it in orange to match the Badlands interior.

1606586517119.png
I know you didn't intend it as such, but good ad... I bought! IF you didn't buy the advanced this is a decent IFAK and the CAT TQ is a good add.

https://kommandostore.com/products/ivans-upgraded-ifak
Sponsored