First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk wrangler (bronco on order)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I mean if you're a BMW guy and your wife enjoys the bronco I'd say go find yourself another BMW guy and enjoy your lifes together. If you're not a truck guy, not much of a guy... Just say'n
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
BTW, it's not that the BMW engine is so much more efficient as it is that the Bronco is so much heavier and less aerodynamic than the BMW. I would be willing to bet that the Bronco V6 transplanted into the BMW would give it a run for the money on fuel economy.

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love everything about my Bronco. As an ultra-runner, it's a lifestyle vehicle for me...a vehicle that looks cool and gets me to remote mountain trails to run as well as remote lakes and streams to fish. It goes anywhere I want it to go...and I love the chunky, blocky look that goes against the typical Truck/SUV grain.

Screen Shot 2022-09-21 at 6.30.54 PM.png

Sponsored

baozebub

Black Diamond
First Name
Bao
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I owned land rovers when they were capable off road now they are luxury vehicles with low profile tyres,who puts low profile tyres on an off-road vehicles
Every time I see a Defender, I shake my head. That low profile tire hanging on the back is just silly. Like, they don't need a full sized spare since it'll never break down more than a few miles from a service station.

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any rubicon by jeep. Ive owned both trust me you don't want to take a Bronco where my jeep goes
I'm sure that's true. For most of us, the Bronco's IFS makes it much better as a daily driver and on trips. Jeep isn't going anywhere.

decummins

Wildtrak
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

1) Opens up new experiences .. the confidence to go anywhere.
2) It's the most capable production off-road vehicle
3) It's a great blend of ruggedness, luxury, and comfort
4) Great stance and styling
5) Built to be customized - Every Bronco owner can easily personalize their vehicle.

Bigmatt

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I like 4x4’s. I’ve driven Jeeps my whole life except for an old S10 and an old 318ti. It’s not quite a beer can on wheels like my Jeep but it’s still fun to drive and it came in a manual. The only automatic I’ve ever owned was my XJ and I considered that a luxury vehicle!

By 4x4 I mean Jeep, bronco, scout like vehicles, not quite suv in my book so I put them in their own category.

Msmymny

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Bronco, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've been a Bronco enthusiast for 40 years and wheel the shit out of my Early Bronco. My hope is to run the Assquach through some trails and see if it's worthy of it's namesake...gotta get it out of the dealership repair bay first...SMH

Sponsored

Murgatroyd

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base 4-door 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wanted a convertible. I live near Venice Beach so driving around the beach town with the doors off and the top down is great. Also we take ski trips every year, so it's perfect for that.

ByeByeJeep

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 and 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The simplicity yet tough demeanor that can handle daily driving and fun weekending at the same time. The Black Diamond seats are also some of the most amazingly comfortable seats my a$$ has ever met

twyoung1975

Base
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 C10, Nissan Versa, Jeep Grand Cherokee L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Like a few others have said, I've always been a fan of the 1st Gen Bronco, unfortunately I've never gotten the opportunity to own one. When Ford announced the 6th Gen, I saw the pictures and had to have one. I think it's my favorite vehicle I've ever owned.

WB93

Outer Banks
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Having the top down on a full size vehicle. We had a convertible sedan which was fun; but we could never go on a trip with the dog or any gear. Now we can pack up the Bronco, bring the dog and all our gear, and head out with the top down. Just tonight, I ran out to get a pizza. 65 degrees in Pennsylvania in November. Top down at night. It was just perfect.

LVBase

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 F150, 2013 PT Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Base
Years ago I bought a 69 Bronco, I daily drove it in Las Vegas for 150,000 miles. Roasting in the summer and freezing in the winter. I finally wore it out to the point where it needed quite a bit of work. I was building my house so I didn't have the time or money to work on it so I sold it. I've wanted another one ever since. When I saw the release of the 6G I had to have one, I talked myself out of the impulse purchase for 6 months before I reserved my 2 door 4 cylinder auto base model. Got it 10 months later and love it, it represents a civilized version of my early Bronco. First time I've driven a unicorn.

20221101_154716.jpg
Sponsored