Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just a SWAG here. With the virus and politicians (don't worry, I immensely dislike all politicians) sucking the life out of the work force, along with the overwhelming take rate of the Squatch package, a supply issue took over. After this first big production run I think we'll see things settle down, and these options constraints will go away.

Now y'all remember I said this was a SWAG. I know Ford has a way of making liars out of us all. :)

Last edited:

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, it’s Sasquatch. For f*cks sake. Eextremely hard to find, The ultimate commodity constraint. People have been trying to find Sasquatch for decades........some say It doesn’t even exist, just an old wives tale, a myth, a legend. I heard the MY22 Warthog is going to have a suspension package called the “G Spot”......my guess is only women will be able to find parts for that setup.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

We know the story behind (more or less) the Hard Top delays, but seems like the Sasquatch is now the largest deadly sins.

Did we ever find out why? Is it the front locker? The tires?
Sorry to derail the thread and give a serious answer. Since the Front E-Locker is in short supply it is contributing to the Sasquatch delays.

(Okay, don't like a serious answer, let's start a new rumor, 50% of the Sasquatch tires coming out the the tire molds are oblong due to their new tread pattern and have to be scraped.)

Official 2021 BRONCO SCHEDULING UPDATE + June Production Demand vs Capacity [Commodity / Constraints] Chart

021-bornco-june-production-demand-vs-capacity-jpeg.jpg

Sponsored

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a dream last night, where I walked into a dealership that had a couple of Broncos displayed. They sat on the showroom floor without tires; just sitting with the rims resting on mats. Take that for what you will.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Could be CAFE standards that only let them build a certain percentage and still hit their target for MPG...I hope not, but I had heard that may be a factor in how many they can build with Sas.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Could be CAFE standards that only let them build a certain percentage and still hit their target for MPG...I hope not, but I had heard that may be a factor in how many they can build with Sas.
I remember one of the dealer people on here mentioning that for the 2.7. I could definitely see it being part of the culprit for the SAS as well.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Go on tire sites and see how many tire models are “ out of stock”. Go on any site from fishing reels, turntables, or guitars and you will be amazed how much is “ out of stock”. It has been this way for almost a year. It is amazing how many things are out of stock and haven’t been able to restock to acceptable levels yet.

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

demand, parts, and manufacturing process.

also assume most of the upfront orders (first few weeks, fe, etc.) are all people that are enthusiasts, 6g, and have the money to burn so they are all SAS/LUX/2.7 or 2.3M. The stats/forum even say that.

someone else said why the 2.7 delay, its a standard engine?

why 2d delay? less parts and lower order percentage.

Sponsored
OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The First Edition is getting the Sas items, so they are getting built.
Wasn't it said that 1 week per month will be devoted to FE builds?..... that's a lot of Squatch. Other models get what is left over.
Yeah FE gets first dibs, but seemed like many were waiting for the black interior and there is only 7k of them...how many Sasquatch did for think they were going to sell?

OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sorry to derail the thread and give a serious answer. Since the Front E-Locker is in short supply it is contributing to the Sasquatch delays.
This is what I was looking for.. had no idea the front locker was an issue (or were you just guessing)

Thanks

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
By the time I get my new Mansquatch, there will already be used Broncos for sale on dealer lots

That will be about 90 days after. So, September range, even before 21MY is over.

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

OH....FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!
Let me call the WAAAY...mmmmbulance!!!!!
😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫
Sponsored