Sponsored

So whats everyones preliminary thoughts?

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It seem like it should be the base model, right? Unless the carpet is from the remnants store, i dont quite get that.
I think it’s all come full circle. Carpet was the luxurious choice compared to cheap vinyl. However, off-roaders loved that vinyl could be easily washed out. Fast-forward to the present and the luxury is the washable flooring and carpet is the cheap option. ?
Sponsored

2001 escape

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Escape XLT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Consider a Durango. We love ours. 2015 Citadel.
I like the styling of many dodge/Chrysler products....but I will never buy anything from them after the headaches we had with our caravan.

Thank-you though....

Last edited:

RupertH

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rupert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mostly
Has anyone else noticed that all models that have a manual start with a B? Anyone think that was intentional, or just a coincidence?

tb8983

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 1993 SSP mustang notchback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just want to know how much the sasquatch package is and can I get the front sway disconnects on the base model.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think it’s all come full circle. Carpet was the luxurious choice compared to cheap vinyl. However, off-roaders loved that vinyl could be easily washed out. Fast-forward to the present and the luxury is the washable flooring and carpet is the cheap option. ?
Can confirm.

The boomers covered up all the beautiful oak floors with wall to wall in the 70s.

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just want to know how much the sasquatch package is and can I get the front sway disconnects on the base model.
With the right mindset any sway bar is disconnecttable

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Man...let me tell you a story about frustration in removing the sway bar from a 2006 GTO that resulted in cascading failures in judgement and ending in a fire.

Whoooboy.

No. It is too much.

I will sum up.

Dropped the whole front cradle and still couldn't get it out. Started cutting it apart in-car with a grinder. Threw chunk across shop. It landed in parts box pile. It was still hot. Fire.

Got that fucker out tho.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My only question here @Nickp is when "manually" disconnecting it is ....... will the nanny ECM see a drastic articulation and go ? ? ? ? in something as the base model ??????? VS. in the Badlands that has the disconnecting sway bar, the ECM knows it is going to "see" extreme articulation. Maybe someone can tell me why the disconnecting sway bar is NOT part of the Sasquatch package. Where is the common sense people ???? reservoir shocks but no disconnect ?????? I know just like the vinyl seat thing I get it but GEEZZZ !!

I'm sure in another thread but I can't get though all these WOW !!!! ??

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My only question here @Nickp is when "manually" disconnecting it is ....... will the nanny ECM see a drastic articulation and go ? ? ? ? in something as the base model ??????? VS. in the Badlands that has the disconnecting sway bar, the ECM knows it is going to "see" extreme articulation. Maybe someone can tell me why the disconnecting sway bar is NOT part of the Sasquatch package. Where is the common sense people ???? reservoir shocks but no disconnect ?????? I know just like the vinyl seat thing I get it but GEEZZZ !!

I'm sure in another thread but I can't get though all these WOW !!!! ??
Man, this joint has gone full plaid the last two days. And I generally only look in this section LOL

Txchewy

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Came in with super high expectations and generally satisfied. Biggest disappointment is no manual with the 2.7L. I was prepared to pay $15k more for a bunch of extras I didn't need to get that. Biggest surprise was the Squatch in the base model. Hope they keep that option affordable. Love the mirrors staying attached with doors off. I roll in my jeep doorless a lot and the aftermarket mirrors don't really work. Basically have to keep my head on a swivel. Would have loved the vinyl in the base but yes times change and now it is a feature. Really interested to see the weight.

Why have I not seen the convertible? I have been spending as much time as I can on the forums. Am I missing it? Is it too hideous to showcase? I love the safari top on the JL. In texas doors off, safari top on is the ticket for hot sun and surprise showers.

Easter eggs must be a holdover the Ford marketing dept came up with before the delayed launch. Too much effort to come up with something better in the intervening 4 months i guess. At least the engineers showed up to their cubicles!

Sponsored

ggabriele3

First Name
Guido
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E70 X5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My initial thoughts:

On the down side, it’s not exactly bronco I was hoping for. I wanted something like my “96, with massive interior space, but modern fuel efficiency and reliability, and some tech like a backup camera.

that said, the 2DR and 4DR do look great. I was worried that we’d get something like the new Blazer - just another curvy plasticy crossover - but It looks like we are getting a real bronco.

I also think it’s cool that a 4-banger is putting out about the same power and torque as my old 5.8L V8 (although likely not through the whole rev range, I know).

so, I’m pretty happy with it.

Maxmillian1

Badlands
First Name
Roscoe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So far I'm confused, The option are not really clear yet (pricing) packages (pricing and restrictions) the options for tops is unclear to me, can I get a body painted top?(pricing) hardtop, soft top and can I have both? (I.E. jeep) What are the accessories? I have my order in but i'm still 50/50. I need to know what i'm spending, these questions should be answered sooner or later
Sponsored