Sponsored

So who's overloading their roof rails...?

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I like the idea of the platform... Except it literally cuts your load capacity in half!
So what you're left with is somewhere for recovery boards, a shovel and a solar panel...
🤷
You are correct, the rack and all attachments do add weight. Choosing the Platform K is lighter than the Platform B.
One also has to keep the rack gear to a minimum and focus on what cannot or should not be stowed in the cabin.
With a 2-Door, extra fuel might be necessary and a good candidate for stowing it on the roof rack.
I suspect there will be many different paths to the same goal. Goal being, enjoy your Bronco!
Sponsored

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You are correct, the rack and all attachments do add weight. Choosing the Platform K is lighter than the Platform B.
One also has to keep the rack gear to a minimum and focus on what cannot or should not be stowed in the cabin.
With a 2-Door, extra fuel might be necessary and a good candidate for stowing it on the roof rack.
I suspect there will be many different paths to the same goal. Goal being, enjoy your Bronco!

What is the width of the rack ? Is it the 49" ?

JMcBronco

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT CS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think I'm more confused than ever. If I have a 4 door, Hard Top, 2.7L, BL + SAS - I can't get factory roof rails but only through the dealer... But will the factory rails hold a RTT anyway? I'm reading no. So what rack do I need get? looking at Roofnest Falcon XL. Any Advice?

JMcBronco

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT CS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does canadian weigh the same as American beer? No way would my beer be on roof. Needs to be on ice handy so the little woman can get one for me easily.
That's so awesome that you taught your dog to get your beer. Your wife must be proud of you.
Sponsored