Sponsored

So, you’re now MY22... are you changing your build?

Are You Upgrading Now that You’re a MY22?

• Total voters

bigjwalt

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Im not giving up the MOD top, but lets see what other options are available for MY2022. Im a day one reservation holder so I should be in the front of the line for MY2022.
I'm a 7/14 reservation holder and on 5/8 converted to an order. Based on your logic I should be an early MY22 build, is that correct?
Sponsored

havingfunyet

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Base
When I find out if I am a 2022 build color may change. I'm currently base manual in velocity blue. If they offer manual sasquatch I would be interested. Any of this could change when I get to see a Bronco in person.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Finally! Someone creates a poll where I can select everything! Thank you sir, made my day 😁

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm a 7/14 reservation holder and on 5/8 converted to an order. Based on your logic I should be an early MY22 build, is that correct?
I believe you have a painted black top yes? So you should be one of the first to get yours built, once Ford actually has the tops. Seeing as how they can't even get the MIC tops built now, I certainly expect the MOD top to be at least a Q2 build item. MOD top is a MY22 item, but who knows when in 2022.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Have VIN# for (June 21 ?)

• 4Dr Base 2.7L Sasquatch, MIC, Aux - Velocity blue

Oct Granger res, will order MY22

• 2Dr Base 2.3L Manual Sasquatch, Aux - Yellow, Green?
Are you ordering both or switching your order?

Sponsored

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got a call from the Sales Manager today seeing if I wanted to change to the MIC top. They are just getting around to "cleaning up" their orders. I'm staying Mod top and the other delayed commodities in my build.

I asked if he had any idea on when they would start MY22. Heard another guy in the background and they said that MY22 builds would start in December with delivery in January or early February. Who knows if accurate, but seems relevant here.
Being that I'm July 29th Reservation and have most of the deadly sins and everything seems delayed even further I have no doubt I'll be in a 2022. I'd shocked if I wasn't.

At this point I'm actually hoping for it.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Are you ordering both or switching your order?
We're definitely getting the 4Dr as it will be our daily family car and it already has a VIn and is scheduled for production.

The 2Dr ManSquatch will probably be delivered in the fall of 22. Will order this summer when MY22 B&P comes out. Not sure if we'll go through with this one. Depends on our situation next year. If we can swing it, I'll gett it and won't change the configuration.

StedeBonnett

Outer Banks
First Name
Geno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2020 Subaru Forester Touring
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I paused a consulting business and started a new business with two partners the same week Bronco reservations opened. I started out with a Base reservation on July 7/29.

As things evolved - starting a new business during a pandemic wasn't a dumb idea, after all, a late July reservation reality looked like an MY22 build, and then Granger announced the October offer. I canceled my July reservation and grabbed a 10/1 reservation for an OBX.

I've been disciplined with my savings and I could move to a BL or a Wildtrack when MY22 ordering begins. I hope MY22 changes will help me make a decision. Right now I have three different builds all within 3K of each other.

Please, Ford, inspire me…

Bituman

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S-Works Roubaix, Vassago Mooseknuckle, Turner Czar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
According to the dealer yes and no.

broncoskip

Outer Banks
First Name
Broncoskip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I would wait another year for delivery to get an electric Bronco with MOD color-matched top and the FE's interior.

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I would think so, or pretty close to the front of the line when the MY22's come out.
Sponsored