W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I have very new order but I still check my email hoping to see the production email.

Does anyone deal with this or is it just me?
Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have very new order but I still check my email hoping to see the production email.

Does anyone deal with this or is it just me?
Well if it's a FY-22 order you can relax until the end of Dec when production starts ;)

buck_6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You won't even get your order confirmation email for a couple of weeks, let alone a magical notice that you've skipped the line.*

Regardless of what anyone tells you, your order will be up whenever it's up. You might want to check out the 500+ Days thread where Day 0 order holders are still waiting for a build date. 2021 orders closed in October IIRC and the production for 2022s begins mid December. Anything not built by then has to be converted to a MY2022 with your dealer due to new options and some paint colors being discontinued.

If you order a base four door with the 2.3 I4 and nothing else, you might get your vehicle in 6 months through Granger or somebody else's who's dealing in high volume.

*some order holders have lucked out because their builds contain no constrained parts and they ordered through high allocation dealers

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If the last round of scheduling is any indication you'll get yours before those of us with 500+ days wait so far.

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
You won't even get your order confirmation email for a couple of weeks, let alone a magical notice that you've skipped the line.*
Ordered at 3pm on 11/24. Order confirmation from [email protected]-ford.com at 3:56pm. Or are you talking about some other notice?

OP
OP
sniffHound

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided