First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model 3, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello, my fellow California Bronco enthusiasts. I'm new in town to 6G so I hope I'm posting in the right place. I placed a reservation last week for a 2 door base with my local dealership (Sunrise Ford) here in Fontana, California. It is a good-sized dealership and for whatever it's worth, is near the top of the "top 100 Ford dealerships" list floating around the forums. I haven't heard anything from them other than a confirmation email, but it's only been a few days.

I know I'll be getting a MY22 Bronco, but I'm not sure what that means as far as delivery time goes. Not knowing much about the order process or the allocation formula, and taking into consideration my late reservation, is it still in my best interest (as far as delivery time goes) to keep my reservation here at my local dealership? I see that dealership sales volume might have an effect on allocation, and as a result, possibly delivery times. Does it even matter at this point who I order with having such a late reservation? Also, I've seen the "Bronco Reservation Stats" thread on the forum and noticed my configuration (2 door base) is among the least common configurations reserved. Does that weigh in my favor as far as getting my hands on a Bronco?

Thanks everyone.
Sponsored

MVP

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you are willing to drive it home from Iowa or get it delivered Granger is giving $2k off of invoice price for Bronco reservations in October.
If I was you I would take that deal. Even if you have it shipped to you for $700 you are still getting a crazy deal.
Sponsored