Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am thinking about dedicating section of a wall in my garage to house the doors and soft top when removed. Has anyone thought about doing something like this? Fabricating brackets for each to keep them off the floor when topless/doorless?
I have not gotten my hands on a soft top yet so I am curious if it’s design would even be conducive to hanging on a wall...

I am insulating and dry walking my garage to keep me occupied until my bronco arrives... need to have a nice place for her to come home to!
Sponsored

Badland-Mansquatch-ATX

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL, Tesla Model S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a section where I hang the soft top window bag, door harness and the empty door bags themselves. When I take the doors off, however, my setup doesn't really handle that much weight yet. There are options out there for Jeep Wrangler doors, some leveraging the full door frame. I need to research some more for half-door solutions.

While the door bag handles are very strong...I worry about them wearing out over time if I hang them with the doors. I'd prefer having something that supports the weight from the bottom.

IMG_1281.jpg