Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The Ford person told me over the phone to take it to the dealership and have them put new adhesive on where it’s coming undone. The same person told me this new adhesive is covered under the bumper to bumper warranty I have. I have an appt with the dealership this Friday anyways to get an oil change done so I will see if they can fix it then.
If I took it in I’d wrap the entire interior with plastic I don’t trust the low man doing warranty work with adhesive inside my vehicle!!

it looks to be theextra layer for sound deadening to me. I’ve been watching but haven’t seen it droop yet.
Sponsored

tccmarkets

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just notice mine is doing the exact same thing.

DDGator

Big Bend
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend 4-door Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My truck is a week old and has the same issue. Pushing it back into place has worked so far. Ugh.

Mike5681

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
More Door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know this is an old thread but wanted to report that my soft top did this as well. I reported it to my dealer, they filed a claim with Ford, got a new soft top in and installed. Didn't take long. They did just replace the fabric, not the frame.

tccmarkets

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've had this same issue for probably about 8 months now. Ford said the softtops were on back order. I'm not concerned. It doesn't seem to leak or anything, it seems to be more aesthetic than anything else. I figure the longer I wait, the longer I get use out of the soft top before I get a new one and hopefully then the kinks have been worked out. I wish I could swap it out for the slant top but I don't think Ford makes one yet. Just the aftermarket one.

Robertriley

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK, 36 ford convertible, 59 MGA, 57 Mercedes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just ended up doing it myself. Was worried the dealership would use the same glue from the factory that doesn’t work very well and I would be back at the same situation again in six months. Used Gorilla Glue spray adhesive. Worked perfectly. Take your time if you do go this route though as it is very sticky and dries very quickly. Goo Gone does a good job removing any excess residue also in case you make a mistake.
How's the top now? Update us.
Sponsored