First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anybody else having the interior of the soft top where it connects on the inside right above the seats coming unglued? Happened to me yesterday for the first time. Luckily I was able to seal it back for now. Not sure if it’s due to the heat or something else.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Lilj4425

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pics? Sounds like you need to let the dlr look at and Ford pay for a fix or new canvas.
I already sealed it back but here are pics from another person that is having the exact same issue I am now having. I have set an appt with my local Ford dealer for next Thursday to have it looked at while getting an oil change and brake check done.

Ford Bronco Soft top interior seal coming unglued. 9FF5444F-BB75-487C-A906-20A3D0CC4624

Ford Bronco Soft top interior seal coming unglued. EA617DB7-AA75-4240-A689-9E9238FD6201

OP
OP
Lilj4425

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What type of wax did you use on that? :unsure:
I’ve only used the 303 soft top cleaner on the outside of it. Nothing on the inside of it. 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I haven't seen it in mine yet - but it was definitely present in both of the demo units I drove over the previous year. It's only a matter of time.

The seam on the outside of my soft top (above the rear plastic window) is broken/ripped/coming out in multiple places already...I'm up to 3 spots on that side and 1 on the other.

Ford Bronco Soft top interior seal coming unglued. 67279584824__A9FDA28F-13C4-4E9B-9A41-9C824EF64BB8 (2)

Ford Bronco Soft top interior seal coming unglued. 67278625675__CF97D3A4-1338-46D9-9761-A239631C53A4 (1)

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Anybody else having the interior of the soft top where it connects on the inside right above the seats coming unglued? Happened to me yesterday for the first time. Luckily I was able to seal it back for now. Not sure if it’s due to the heat or something else.
Hi there! Will you send us a message with your VIN and your local Ford dealer? I can look into things on my end.

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hi there! Will you send us a message with your VIN and your local Ford dealer? I can look into things on my end.
Ford Bronco Soft top interior seal coming unglued. e5a

They're going to open a case number for you, someone is going to call you and ask what interactions you've had with your dealer, and then they are going to tell you to file a warranty claim.

That's it. That's all they do. They'll tell you if you have to pay any amount out of pocket that they have a financial assistance program that could help.

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks like Ford is still figuring out how to make soft tops like they're still figuring out how to make hard tops. :(

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've noticed that a couple times after having the roof flopped back in the first position.

Sponsored

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 F250, ‘88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

# me too

twice now. Two weeks apart. Both times I left it in full sun widows up for like three hours. Pushed it back in a panic the first time before taking a pic. All glue is tacky and not dry. Hot days down here. Gonna be a problem this summer😳. @Ford Motor Company
Ford Bronco Soft top interior seal coming unglued. 4739DF96-63CF-4C61-98BC-F27DF5A67839

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for posting this. I normally have my Bronco parked under cover, but it's out front this morning in the heat. I just went out and checked. I'm having the beginnings of that happening over the driver's seat. There is enough room for me to stick my fingers between the gap and feel the glue which is tacky, but not super sticky.

I feel like this top is not made for Florida between the utter drenching I get during heavy rain just getting in, and now it's coming apart when it's simply 80 degrees outside. I'm kind of ticked.

I feel like they should replace the top with the Bestop if it is coming unglued with absolutely normal use.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a case number with them. We’ll see what happens.
I went through this with them when I was having so much water coming inside the Bronco during rain. The bottom line was "it is normal." I do not feel very confident in contacting them about my top again.

(I don't feel it is normal to have to dry my hair and change my clothes simply because a waterfall drenched me as I tried to get into my vehicle during rain.)
Sponsored