First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey bronco people, just picked up our new bronco a week ago and had a question about it. We’ve had the top open many times so far in the 1st position. Things work fine. This weekend we took the side windows and rear window out and put the top all the way back. After closing it all back up the sides of top don't look right. I don’t remember it having all the weather stripping not being covered like it was before putting the top all the way back. The thing seems to be sealed ok, but is it just me or does this just not look right?

IMG_0789.jpg

IMG_0790.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP

jadams

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok so I'm not crazy. Thanks.

iwantabasebronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gmc
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ha nope you're not crazy-- probably just seeing new things you didn't before... I was the same way. Also the slight wrinkles seem to come out with rain/sun cycles (like laundry). But honestly after 3 months with mine I've already stopped noticing those little imperfections

bhb

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ha nope you're not crazy-- probably just seeing new things you didn't before... I was the same way. Also the slight wrinkles seem to come out with rain/sun cycles (like laundry). But honestly after 3 months with mine I've already stopped noticing those little imperfections
This. I noticed the same when mine was new, but the little wrinkles come and go.

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I go over my soft top after each opening and closing...I make sure nothing is pinched...when you fold back to first position the top can easily get pinched and over time it will inevitably ware a hole thru....I have added lots more adhesive velcro to all sharp edges on all cross bars and has made a noticeable difference...especially folded back to 1st position
Sponsored