Soft Top Opening Height

EXO Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Audi S4, Raptor (Previously)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anybody with a soft top measured the total height from the cargo floor to the soft top bar, when you pull it up as far as you can (at 45-degrees it seems)?

Seems this may really restrict some of the storage ideas I had for the Bronco, especially when adding drawers, sliders, and a fridge.

Without a hard top option in sight at the moment, this seems like a really big design issue, since the back only opens partially with the soft top?? Any thoughts?
Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I honestly wish the rear window had zip/snap and roll up/prop arm capabilities. I’m figuring whenever the rack situations become accessible (Gobi) - someone will come up with a replacement window with that functionality.

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmm. Good question OP and looks better than I thought. It appears to open close to the roof clearance?

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

31.5 inches when propped open.

Ford Bronco Soft Top Opening Height 6E611DFC-4B55-404F-A5E6-B40FF1E42E5C
Strange not strange that there is no dedicated spot for the support rod, eventually this what I believe to be positioned for when roof is closed will become worn or broken.

Is that the tonneau with the box? And has anyone been able to fit the tuffy box AND the oem drawer? Got ally Ford Pass points and will be ordering accessories this week while still 15% off.

Sponsored

djn3400

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BaseSquatch, Chevy Suburban, Kia K5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Strange not strange that there is no dedicated spot for the support rod, eventually this what I believe to be positioned for when roof is closed will become worn or broken.

Is that the tonneau with the box? And has anyone been able to fit the tuffy box AND the oem drawer? Got ally Ford Pass points and will be ordering accessories this week while still 15% off.
There is a dedicated spot for the prop rod.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There is a dedicated spot for the prop rod.
If there is, other than the notched plastic with embedded metal rod that is mirror image of it mounted on the right side (for a second prop?) I have yet to find it
Sponsored