Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW M2, 2019 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I've been looking at all of the photos of the 2 doors running around with the fastback soft tops (MIC top shortage?), with the most recent photos of the sweet rides at Super-Cel East, but I'm just not in to that look on the 2 door Bronco. It looks weirdly stubby to me as the rear overhang is already quite short. I'm hopeful there will be some other aftermarket options for a soft top similar to what's standard on the 4 doors with the straight back (like the hard top profile). Haven't seen anything yet. Is anyone familiar with such an option?
Sponsored

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After the ball gets rolling I would assume the "factory" soft top will be available to purchase. Been going back and forth on the two soft tops myself. If you take delivery of a 21MY then the $1200 single top price reduction and the $1000 in points is enough to buy a soft top.

I dropped the dual top just to maybe get a 21MY, if I get pushed to a 22MY then dual top will be going back on the order. I'm thinking I like the factory one better....but the aftermarket fastback style is available now.