Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any evidence of a break in attempt? Other than that you’re doing the right thing. They should fix it under warranty
I was about to ask the same. It appears curled like someone deliberately forced it open.

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Welcome to the vw new beetle convertible rear window group. Lol.
get some automotive glue and glue that back into place. That’s what we did for 100s of beetles

Sponsored

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As a ford dealership technician i can say it’s not uncommon for there to be what some would consider excessive miles. Occasional ford will randomly select vehicles after being built for an extensive quality control test of things like the suspension. Also with all the delays and that flooding Detroit had a while back they probably got moved from storage lot to other lots.
But don't the ones pulled by Ford for quality checks come with a statement that says it was done and documents the number of miles? If you didn't get that, then the sales manager (or other manger) got to take your Bronco for a cruise or two.

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Based on that there is a crease it looks as if it got caught on something and got pulled back or it was deliberate abuse or theft attempt. If it had came unglued, I don't think it would peel back like that.
Signed,
S.Holmes

OP
OP
BroncoPVC

BroncoPVC

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,Sas, 4dr, Soft Top, Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any evidence of a break in attempt? Other than that you’re doing the right thing. They should fix it under warranty
That was my first thought too. The thing is, if someone wanted to they could very easily continue the separation. All someone would have to do is pull on that curled up corner and it seems the whole damn window could come off.
I could be wrong but I think it has something to do with the fabric being pulled down to wrap the corner. You can kind of see the misaligned stitching in the photo.

OP
OP
BroncoPVC

BroncoPVC

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,Sas, 4dr, Soft Top, Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1. Deep scratch on both side of the roll bar from the top mechanism found on day 1.
2. Remote start doesn't work.
3. Scratch on the rear bumber found at delivery.
4. 12" screen went completely black for a few hours.
5. Top doesn't slow properly when pulled all the way back and rattles while driving.

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great question! I pressed the dealership for an answer and got zero information. They say that's how it came. I've heard of folks taking delivery with around 40 miles but nothing like 100. It was actually 108.
If that is how it came, it's not how it should be and Ford should fix it under warranty, IMO

(for what it's worth, my bronco came with 700km on it, about 400 miles but it was a demo).

Sponsored

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
But don't the ones pulled by Ford for quality checks come with a statement that says it was done and documents the number of miles?
Here’s my slip. Was in the glove box.

4F7DEE78-F3F6-4027-9881-AA0EFFDF47BB.jpeg

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The soft top for me thus far has just been trash in general. Incredibly odd and difficult rear window design, I can see mine failing quickly

RJC

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No issues yet with mine and I have driven hours at 70-80mph with the top down and the wind hitting the back window. Hopefully that is not a common occurrence
I just drove mine with top down at hiway speeds. Put heavy force on rear panel I would recommend it especially if very hot. If I drive with top down I will remove side and rear panels. As a side not don't go thru mud puddles at even 10 mph. With top down you will regret it
Sponsored