Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Didn't read everything but,. I have the same issue on mine as well. Will check back here for the fix. Hopefully not any issues getting dealers to address this.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Get the dealer to take care of that quick before oxidation or rust starts. This vehicle is having so many issues killing the hype wtf
I guess this is why so many say never buy a first year vehicle. This will probably go on the list of things to fix for 22.

schlava

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F250; 2021 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Haven't checked mine for rubbing while in the up position but see attached pics. When moving the top from the down to up position if you don't lift it straight up you'll scratch the roll cage. I guess when I'm lifting I'm kind of lifting and pushing at the same time causing the contact. I'm barely pushing on it to cause the contact. But I must say jeep's solution on my 14 was to put pads on the roll bars...no scratches in the paint but my pads look well worn!

Ford Bronco Soft top rubbing and wearing paint on Bronco roll bar [updated with TSB Fix] top 1

Ford Bronco Soft top rubbing and wearing paint on Bronco roll bar [updated with TSB Fix] to

Sponsored

UniBroncorn

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Aaaaaaand just like that I’m staying hardtop 😭😭
Ford should probably do a no top option and price it 6000 cheaper. Would work for people in States with no rain but guess sun would destroy interior.
Hey there! Would you please send over a private message with your VIN and some more details on your Bronco's soft top issue? We would like to look into this on our end.
@Ford Motor Company you should just do a full recall or TSB on every single VIN as there are issues with both tops and who knows what else.

Nodrama43

Badlands
First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nunya
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
clear 3m film........wala

schlava

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F250; 2021 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Regardless of the scratches from me opening my top I would never put off my order for a year or more the vehicle is awesome

ATX_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch, Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This happened on the Bronco that I drove at the Austin Offroadeo. I may or may not be responsible....

Sponsored

JTsGarage

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
True, but having the cage in body color makes the Bronco look great with the top off. It makes a big difference compared to Jeep and I wouldn’t want to give that up.
1) Jeep hasn’t wrapped its roll cage in foam padding since the previous JK generation. 2) Current JL-generation Jeeps have a body color roll cage just like the Bronco.

Is Bestop not responsible for the Bronco’s soft top? I know they do the ones for the Jeep and they’re exceptional.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1) Jeep hasn’t wrapped its roll cage in foam padding since the previous JK generation. 2) Current JL-generation Jeeps have a body color roll cage just like the Bronco.

Is Bestop not responsible for the Bronco’s soft top? I know they do the ones for the Jeep and they’re exceptional.
1) okay. Not sure why it doesn’t stand out then like on Bronco.
2) No. Webasto makes all factory tops for Bronco. They are obviously a horrible company.

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m a journalist and well familiar with these resources, as well as the Chicago and AP style guides. Your comma usage is incorrect, as is your use of ellipses.

I am also familiar with bitter trolls who, when faced with self-hatred and having nothing better to say (or value to offer), attack people about their grammar.
I have seen the standards of modern journalists. Your claims do nothing to bolster your argument.

Also, my original comment was about the use of "question" to indicate that the sentence is a question. It had nothing to do with either grammar or punctuation, except to say that the person's correct usage of the question mark was sufficient to indicate that they were asking a question.

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Your being a giant dork does not bolster your argument.