Sponsored

Soft top vs hard top poll - which are you getting?

What are you getting soft top or hard top?

• Total voters

Calicorks

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m just trying to get an idea of how many people are willing to get a soft top or a hard top with their Bronco reservation.
Sponsored

BroncoPVC

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,Sas, 4dr, Soft Top, Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m just trying to get an idea of how many people are willing to get a soft top or a hard top with their Bronco reservation.
I made the switch from hard top to soft top and two days later I got my vin and build date. It was a tough call because I really wanted a hard top but it seems like there's going to be a multitude of issues with the current hard tops.

Day one reservation, four door, 2.7, SAS, Badlands, Lux.

CaliforniaBurrito

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I made the switch from hard top to soft top and two days later I got my vin and build date. It was a tough call because I really wanted a hard top but it seems like there's going to be a multitude of issues with the current hard tops.

I also just switched from a wildtrak to a similar soft top build last week. Hoping I will get a VIN this week or I may have to cancel my order due to timing.

I still don't think people fully appreciate how bad the hard top situation is.

Sponsored

tatud4life

Base
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am getting a 2 door, so the soft top is not an option for me right now. I really want a soft top. After watching Town and Country TV's video the other day, they changed my mind about getting the soft top from the factory. Mitchell said that, if you get the soft top from Ford, you will not have the wiring for the rear wiper and defroster ran to the back. I'll get the hard top and get an aftermarket soft top.

elbroncodor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Tacoma w/ long travel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"Willing" and "What I'm actually ordering" are two different things. I suggest reworking the poll if this is what you want to know.

OP
OP
Calicorks

Calicorks

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"Willing" and "What I'm actually ordering" are two different things. I suggest reworking the poll if this is what you want to know.
The question is in the poll “ What are you getting soft top or hard top?”

Sponsored

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also day one reservation 4 door 2.7l SAS Badlands LUX TOW and MIC got a build date and VIN also

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Supposedly a hard top.🤣😁

BroncoPVC

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,Sas, 4dr, Soft Top, Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am getting a 2 door, so the soft top is not an option for me right now. I really want a soft top. After watching Town and Country TV's video the other day, they changed my mind about getting the soft top from the factory. Mitchell said that, if you get the soft top from Ford, you will not have the wiring for the rear wiper and defroster ran to the back. I'll get the hard top and get an aftermarket soft top.
I watched the same video but I had already made the switch at that point. I started to regret making the changes I made but got to thinking about the rear windshield wiper. It's really small and I'm trying to convince myself that not having one won't make that big of a difference. If I still lived in Michigan I would want the defroster for sure but I live somewhere just a little warmer now and the winters aren't that bad. I just can't wait until we all get our Broncos and get them out in the wild!