Sponsored

Soft top vs hard top poll - which are you getting?

What are you getting soft top or hard top?

• Total voters

Civkik

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '18 Wrangler Rubicon, '18 R1M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve never used my rear wiper or defroster ever. I think the wiper needs to be replaced too just from being outside. I’ve replaced my front wipers a few times. 💁‍♀️
I use the rear wiper and defrost on my Jeep and Edge, but it's something I trained myself to do. I think any one of us would be just fine without them. The wife doesn't use it on either vehicle, and she is just fine lol
Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ve never used my rear wiper or defroster ever. I think the wiper needs to be replaced too just from being outside. I’ve replaced my front wipers a few times. 💁‍♀️
Where we live you kind of have to replace the wiper blades yearly.

Back when he was in middle school, my gearhead son figured out that Mother's Day is a perfect time to replace my wiper blades (it's a month before monsoon season), and now he doesn't have to think up what to get me each year.😍

As he got older, I quit paying for the blades, and now that's he's an adult, he's been including an oil change as part of the gift.😍😍😍

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hard top at 84% clip. May get mine by 24? Hope not, but that will depend on Ford. And Toyota.

Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hard top. Soft top isn't even available (2-door). Will probably pick up an aftermarket soft top in 2024 or something like that.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The soft top when folded back. They should have come up with a better solution after 100 years.

Screen Shot 2021-06-05 at 8.45.15 AM.png
I see you have a picture of me in my new car.😊 Maybe in five or 10 more years I’ll have my new bronco if they built them by then .
Be VERY wary of that model. The crash test results were terrible! o_O

Ford Bronco Soft top vs hard top poll - which are you getting? 51D3DFDC-1493-44EF-86F4-9E69ACB83B76

TXLasso

Outer Banks
First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I went for the soft top. It made the most sense for me for 2 reasons.
1. the wait on the hard top. Maybe it's petty but I wasn't feeling the wait when there have been kinks in the hard top process as it is. I knew the hard top was causing a delay but it wasn't worth the possible year that the dealer told me about. I DO want one eventually and since it's prepped for the hard top - I'm happy with my decision but not in a rush.
2. If I'm out and about on my own and want to put the top down, I can do that by myself. If I went with the hard top for a 4 dr , I can't take it most of the way off on a whim and I can't take the rear section off without any help.
Might be silly reasons but that's what my thought process was! Maybe that's helpful to someone out there 😜

Sponsored

mrjerry469

Black Diamond
First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK DIAMOND
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wanted a hard top but realized I really have no room to store it and when I watched the video on the installation of the best top I said no way am I doing this so switched to a soft

JPG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wanted a Hardtop, but with the MIC fiasco, switched to soft-top in the hopes that it speeds up delivery. But i do plan on getting the Hardtop when available.
Sponsored