Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got done driving this WT. My loop was just some city streets and a little freeway.

Impression walking up to it:
Again, 4drs do look better proportioned in person. Still don't want one, but they look decent. And again, A51 isn't a bad color, just a little bland. The "35s" look small.

Spaghetti engine bay:
Also not as bad in person. There's a decent amount of room to work around the V6. Runs very quiet.

Soft top:
Left it down the entire time. The lack of crossbar was awesome. With windows up the freeway noise and turbulence at 75 was minimal.

Power:
No, it's not a sports car. It was never lacking though. It moved effortlessly. Quietly got up to speed with no commotion.

Interior:
Not the finest materials, but I liked it for what it is. The dash did feel a bit more rubbery than the BD and OBX demos I saw in May. Standard sound system had lots of volume, but was a little tinny and felt biased towards the dash speakers. Wasn't THAT bad. The B pillar location sucks if you're tall and like to put your arm out the window, 2dr should be much better. Tons of leg and knee room. Cloth seats had great shape and support. The cloth felt very thick and sturdy. The digicam was a big no, it looks pre-stained.

Handling:
It behaves like a commuter car. Not rowdy. Easy to drive. Soaked up little bumps. Didn't notice any odd behavior from the transmission in normal or sport modes. I found odd it shifted into 4x4 when selecting sport.

The salesman assured me their policy is to never add ADM. Could be a good place to pick up cancelled orders.

Ford Bronco Test drive of soft top Wildtrak at Corwin Ford, Pasco, WA 20210801_115454_HDR

Ford Bronco Test drive of soft top Wildtrak at Corwin Ford, Pasco, WA 20210801_115443_HDR

Ford Bronco Test drive of soft top Wildtrak at Corwin Ford, Pasco, WA 20210801_115433_HDR
Sponsored

Last edited:

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So TL;DR is 4DRs look better proportioned in person, got it! :D

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got done driving this WT. My loop was just some city streets and a little freeway.

Impression walking up to it:
Again, 4drs do look better proportioned in person. Still don't want one, but they look decent. And again, A51 isn't a bad color, just a little bland. The "35s" look small.

Spaghetti engine bay:
Also not as bad in person. There's a decent amount of room to work around the V6. Runs very quiet.

Soft top:
Left it down the entire time. The lack of crossbar was awesome. With windows up the freeway noise and turbulence at 75 was minimal.

Power:
No, it's not a sports car. It was never lacking though. It moved effortlessly. Quietly got up to speed with no commotion.

Interior:
Not the finest materials, but I liked it for what it is. The dash did feel a bit more rubbery than the BD and OBX demos I saw in May. Standard sound system had lots of volume, but was a little tinny and felt biased towards the dash speakers. Wasn't THAT bad. The B pillar location sucks if you're tall and like to put your arm out the window, 2dr should be much better. Tons of leg and knee room. Cloth seats had great shape and support. The cloth felt very thick and sturdy. The digicam was a big no, it looks pre-stained.

Handling:
It behaves like a commuter car. Not rowdy. Easy to drive. Soaked up little bumps. Didn't notice any odd behavior from the transmission in normal or sport modes. I found odd it shifted into 4x4 when selecting sport.

The salesman assured me their policy is to never add ADM. Could be a good place to pick up cancelled orders.

Ford Bronco Test drive of soft top Wildtrak at Corwin Ford, Pasco, WA 20210801_115433_HDR

For those who find this TL; DR, here’s a friendly summary:

• Anti-4 door
  • 35” tires are “too small” for this big manly, man
  • A51 colour looks like a potato
  • Loves spaghetti
  • Thought he was driving a Ferrari; was not
  • Interior was not as luxurious as the furnishings from his time in the White House
  • Trusts salesman

You’re welcome ;)

OP
OP

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those who find this TL; DR, here’s a friendly summary:

• Anti-4 door
  • 35” tires are “too small” for this big manly, man
  • A51 colour looks like a potato
  • Loves spaghetti
  • Thought he was driving a Ferrari; was not
  • Interior was not as luxurious as the furnishings from his time in the White House
  • Trusts salesman

You’re welcome ;)
Nailed it.

Sponsored

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I JUST drove an identical wildtrak at my local dealership and Ford NAILED it. Holy sh*t is this an amazing vehicle.

My crazy wife immediately went to the Land Rover dealership in the Bronco and started going LITERALLY 60mph through their parking lot, climbing over every curb she could find and hitting all the big speed bumps. Insane woman. The sales guy in the back was laughing the whole time.

I feel like you guys think I mean figuratively 60 mph, but I do mean literally. It was impressive.

Also, the turning radius.. HOW?! It turns SO sharp compared to my Ranger.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I JUST drove an identical wildtrak at my local dealership and Ford NAILED it. Holy sh*t is this an amazing vehicle.

My crazy wife immediately went to the Land Rover dealership in the Bronco and started going LITERALLY 60mph through their parking lot, climbing over every curb she could find and hitting all the big speed bumps. Insane woman. The sales guy in the back was laughing the whole time.

I feel like you guys think I mean figuratively 60 mph, but I do mean literally. It was impressive.

Also, the turning radius.. HOW?! It turns SO sharp compared to my Ranger.
Ya, but did she do thhhhhhhhhhhis…

Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.