Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If I could see a video of the soft top working, I might skip the insanity of a MIC hard top. And embrace the "Soft Top Life."

At least until the black modular hard top is available.
Just show us how the soft top works!.......you want us to buy something we have no idea how it works.
Ford is surly safeguarding their aftermarket business but yet again.... this is ridiculous.
Like the look of the roof though!

Canyonero02

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150, 2021 Jeep JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just run a soft top boot when it's folded down. Looks a lot cleaner. I suppose the hard top is a little quieter on the highway, especially if it's windy out. My main gripe with the soft top on the JK is the rear window. The zippers are a pain when it's cold out. The JL seems to be a lot better. I run the soft top from March till November then the hard top for winter. I'm in illinois.

Screenshot_20201112-071500.png

Screenshot_20201112-071003.png

Sponsored

scotts418

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Oh yeah, they’re very meaty looking compared to the regular tires on Broncos without Sasquatch.
In some pictures I think the 33’s actually look better on the 4 door than Sasquatch. Wish ford would just do a full walk around video of each model with standard options to show off exterior and interior.

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can all the pieces of the MIC hard top be stored int the trunk?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:

Sponsored

T-Bone08

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Soft top looks so good! I’m just 99% sure an aftermarket Hard Top would cost more, maybe it’s worth getting both!!!
How difficult will it be to transition from MIC to soft top, depending on seasons? I'm considering both as well.

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I once made a thread telling folks to test drive a wrangler to get an idea for road noise and such and everyone shit on it.

guess what? You wanna know what a soft top sounds like on the highway?? Hit up your local jeep dealer

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
In some pictures I think the 33’s actually look better on the 4 door than Sasquatch. Wish ford would just do a full walk around video of each model with standard options to show off exterior and interior.
I thought the same thing, for example the red wildtrak that was spotted the other day I thought did not look good at all with 35’s. I think it’s the camera lenses.

This picture IMO gets the scale/size of the Sasquatch the best for the 4 door. The 35’s look great in person.
Ford Bronco Soft top with rear open on Badlands Bronco AB3CB6A7-767E-401B-8188-46ECEE113B1A

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Is this the only picture? Anybody got the link to the Bronco Nation story? I cannot find it on their website.