Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Kelly, with a 07/14 8 am reservation, and no constraints I think you have a good chance. Of course that does depend on where the dealers other orders fall, and how many allocations they have. I would think the dealer (if they can walk and chew gum at the same time) could look at their reservations, time stamps, and number of Broncos allocated to them in the first quarter, and then give you a ballpark time you may get you truck. Some dealers have to be led to the trough just to get a drink of water, and if that's your dealer you might consider going there and grab their reins. :)

BTW, the order date makes no difference. It's the date/time stamp that's important.
Sponsored

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m in the second quarter production camp due to the Apr 6 conversion, unless your dealer converted for you before Mar 19.... you mIght be the rare beneficiary of an unethical dealer maneuver

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m in the second quarter production camp due to the Apr 6 conversion, unless your dealer converted for you before Mar 19.... you mIght be the rare beneficiary of an unethical dealer maneuver
If she reserved before you, but you converted to order before her, that doesn’t mean you get yours before hers...just saying. Yes i get other factors involved commodity restraints, allocation, etc...but apples to apples, reservation will always trump order date...

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If she reserved before you, but you converted to order before her, that doesn’t mean you get yours before hers...just saying. Yes i get other factors involved commodity restraints, allocation, etc...but apples to apples, reservation will always trump order date...
i agree, but orders had to be converted before Mar 19th for the first qtr of production.

OP
OP
Kelleymarie212

Kelleymarie212

Big Bend
First Name
Kelley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

i agree, but orders had to be converted before Mar 19th for the first qtr of production.
Where is this said though? I just keep seeing doesn’t matter when you order. Only timestamp matters.

Sponsored

11Bronco1776

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 1994.5 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Latest email said 4/9 to order and it didn’t matter when order was placed just reservation timestamp. Dealer said “highest priority possible” but who knows if that’s just fluff.
Call Ford

Partial email from ford on March 25th.
Order Updates Due April 8
With these product updates, you now have until April 8, 2021 to work with your dealer to update/modify your order. If you have any questions about how these product updates or customer satisfaction offers impact you, please contact your Ford Dealer, the Bronco Customer Care Team at Ford's Marketing Program Headquarters at 800-334-4375 or view our FAQs here.
Mark Grueber
Bronco Marketing Manager

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Order for the first quarter of production had to be converted by Mar 19.

“Missing the March 19th cutoff has 2 implications for the customer:
-Customer will not receive a Delivery window ETA in May
-Customer will not be eligible for the first 3 months of scheduling (Bronco will schedule in quarters).
Hypothetically, if customer had the #1 timestamp in the nation and converted on March 20th, the customer could be scheduled at the front of the pack for the 2nd quarter of production – dependent upon vehicle build, commodities available, and dealership allocation”

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...d-for-2021-model-year-after-march-19th.12880/

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Latest email said 4/9 to order and it didn’t matter when order was placed just reservation timestamp. Dealer said “highest priority possible” but who knows if that’s just fluff.
What we've learned is the timestamp means ZERO, no matter what has been said.

OP
OP
Kelleymarie212

Kelleymarie212

Big Bend
First Name
Kelley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Order for the first quarter of production had to be converted by Mar 19.

“Missing the March 19th cutoff has 2 implications for the customer:
-Customer will not receive a Delivery window ETA in May
-Customer will not be eligible for the first 3 months of scheduling (Bronco will schedule in quarters).
Hypothetically, if customer had the #1 timestamp in the nation and converted on March 20th, the customer could be scheduled at the front of the pack for the 2nd quarter of production – dependent upon vehicle build, commodities available, and dealership allocation”

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...d-for-2021-model-year-after-march-19th.12880/
That was before the March 25 update where they state orders were extended to April 9

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That was before the March 25 update where they state orders were extended to April 9
Orders weren’t necessarily extended, existing orders were reopened to allow for modifications primarily due to the headliner changes.

I honestly hope you get yours in. Like I said, you might get in if your dealer converted without your permission (which happened to thousands of us)
Sponsored