• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Georgia SOLD: 2021 4 Door First Edition in Rapid Red with Black Leather

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

SOLD

In the 514 days from reservation and 321 days from order to delivery things change. My wife and I bought a second home in May of this year in preparation for our eventual retirement and have refocused our capital on furnishings and improvement. Additionally, I had planned to use this as my daily driver and tailgate vehicle for Atlanta United matches; however I now work from home full time permanently. I can not justify the expense of having two new vehicles with these changes so I am looking for a good home for our second bronco.

Bronco is a Granger original with 42 miles an still has the window sticker and factory markings. I have a lien on the vehicle with my bank. No accidents, brand new Bronco that is garage stored.

The twin-turbocharged and intercooled 2.7-liter EcoBoost V6 was factory-rated at 330 horsepower and 400 lb-ft of torque. Power is sent to all four wheels through a 10-speed automatic transmission and front and rear locking differentials. The truck is equipped with Trail Control, Trail Turn Assist and Trail One Pedal Drive.

Additional features include high-clearance fender flares, a heavy-duty modular front brush guard, rock rails, front and rear tow hooks, automatic LED headlights and First Edition hood and side graphics. The doors are removable and can be stowed in the rear cargo area.

Black-finished 17 forged aluminum wheels included in the Sasquatch package are wrapped in 315/70 Goodyear Territory MT tires with a full-size spare. Braking is handled by four-wheel disc brakes with ABS, and equipped with a selectable driving modes, an electronically-controlled front sway bar, Bilstein monotube shocks, skid plates, and Roll Stability Control.

The cabin features power-adjustable heated front bucket seats and a folding rear bench and Bronco logos embroidered on the front headrests, while Bronco-branded floor mats line the footwells.

Amenities include a 360-degree camera, a 12 LCD screen with Ford SYNC4 infotainment and navigation, a wireless charging pad, Ford Co-Pilot 360, remote keyless entry and start, dual-zone automatic climate control, and a Bang & Olufsen sound system with 10 speakers and a subwoofer. Electronic driving aides consist of Ford BLIS (Blind Spot Information System) and Lane-Keeping system, adaptive cruise control, evasive steering assistance, and pre-collision assist with automatic braking.

The multifunction heated steering wheel frames an 8 configurable digital display that includes a 120-mph speedometer and readouts for fuel level and coolant temperature.

Options include:
Wheels Locks
Engine Block Heater

Accessories include:
Ford Cargo Liner Rubber Black With Bronco Horse Logo 4-Door Bronco
Ford Storage Bag Mid-Panel Vinyl Bronco 4-Door Hardtop 2021

Ford Bronco SOLD: 2021 4 Door First Edition in Rapid Red with Black Leather 1FMEE5EPXMLA42606_001

Ford Bronco SOLD: 2021 4 Door First Edition in Rapid Red with Black Leather 1FMEE5EPXMLA42606_032

Ford Bronco SOLD: 2021 4 Door First Edition in Rapid Red with Black Leather 1FMEE5EPXMLA42606_052

Ford Bronco SOLD: 2021 4 Door First Edition in Rapid Red with Black Leather 1FMEE5EPXMLA42606_061

Ford Bronco SOLD: 2021 4 Door First Edition in Rapid Red with Black Leather 1FMEE5EPXMLA42606_002

Ford Bronco SOLD: 2021 4 Door First Edition in Rapid Red with Black Leather broncos

I can provide over 100 detailed images for serious buyers. In the mean time I am going to go drive the Blue FE. ;)
Sponsored

Last edited:

Patriotic

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Wildtrak; ‘23 Porsche 992T; ‘20 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clear title? Any miles?

OP
OP
ATLUTDFAN

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Last edited:

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Argh!

Two FE's?

😢

Still waiting.

Hope this scalping helps your retirement.

OP
OP
ATLUTDFAN

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Argh!

Two FE's?

😢

Still waiting.

Hope this scalping helps your retirement.
I hope you get your bronco soon. We would probably not gotten ours in 21 if we had not ordered FEs. Our second option would have been fully loaded Badlands with a hard top would have been tough to get in 2021 especially between the website issues that kept us from ordering until almost 11pm on the first day of reservations and the delays Granger folks are looking at due to the change in the allocation formula.

I knew posting this on the forum at that price would open us up to criticism from other owners or perspective owners. In the end the current resell market for broncos will define the price we receive and truthfully I have never been in a position to convert a depreciating asset into a financial gain. I do think this will help us with changes for our retirement plan with the new house.

Believe me I would rather keep it as I had a awesome plan for modding it for Atlanta United, but long term financial planning is something that has become very important to us for our family after COVID. I believe property ownership is a better investment in this case mainly because we can still enjoy the blue FE and mod it our hearts content. If I had only one, I would not be selling.

To echo your point, who really needs two FEs?

Last edited:

Sponsored

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope you get your bronco soon. We would probably not gotten ours in 21 if we had not ordered FEs. Our second option would have been fully loaded Badlands with a hard top would have been tough to get in 2021 especially between the website issues that kept us from ordering until almost 11pm on the first day of reservations and the delays Granger folks are looking at due to the change in the allocation formula.

I knew posting this on the forum at that price would open us up to criticism from other owners or perspective owners. In the end the current resell market for broncos will define the price we receive and truthfully I have never been in a position to convert a depreciating asset into a financial gain. I do think this will help us with changes for our retirement plan with the new house.

Believe me I would rather keep it as I had a awesome plan for modding it for Atlanta United, but long term financial planning is something that has become very important to us for our family after COVID. I believe property ownership is a better investment in this case mainly because we can still enjoy the blue FE and mod it our hearts content. If I had only one, I would not be selling.

Hey, whatever you need to do to convince yourself that taking two first editions up front from others that were not able to get it and then selling it with a $30,000 markup... Good for you.

Last edited:

pawhitejr

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Audi A6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey, whatever you need to do to convince yourself that taking two first editions up front from others that were not able to get it and then selling it with a $30,000 markup... Good for you.
@babraunage - Let me make sure I understand, if you had an excess Bronco right now you would sell it to someone else for your cost? Do you also use the same approach when selling a home or stock or any other asset you may choose to sell? You do the buyer a favor and sell it to them at your cost? Keep fooling yourself.

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@babraunage - Let me make sure I understand, if you had an excess Bronco right now you would sell it to someone else for your cost? Do you also use the same approach when selling a home or stock or any other asset you may choose to sell? You do the buyer a favor and sell it to them at your cost? Keep fooling yourself.
You're right, this is really a FoMoCo created issue. Allowing people to take two first editions up front when many of us were not able to get one. That enables people to then take the Ford price, Jack it up $30,000, and resell it. People scalp tickets all the time and artificially Jack up prices by artificially limiting the availability. The difference is tickets to an event are temporal. First edition Broncos will be around longer. The people who wanted to purchase them at $65k we're not able to because Ford allowed some people to be greedy. That's okay. The first editions will be worth $50k in a year and anyone purchasing them for $95k as a fool.

goatman2

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gandgautorepair.com
Vehicle(s)
F450, Jeep XJ, Porsche 911, 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Yes, you were brave to post this here amongst all of these (insert character description of choice, I don't want to be banned again). You ordered an FE, and FE's are getting built, you didn't change anything for anybody. You gave a gracious explanation of your situation and presented an opportunity. The despair and self centeredness of some around here doesn't change the market and economics of a hot new product. Freedom is about choices, and we all have choices. We can pay over MSRP for a Bronco on a lot somewhere, or wait for our MSRP or lower price on a Bronco we ordered. Silly to fault anyone for selling something for what it is worth.

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, you were brave to post this here amongst all of these (insert character description of choice, I don't want to be banned again). You ordered an FE, and FE's are getting built, you didn't change anything for anybody. You gave a gracious explanation of your situation and presented an opportunity. The despair and self centeredness of some around here doesn't change the market and economics of a hot new product. Freedom is about choices, and we all have choices. We can pay over MSRP for a Bronco on a lot somewhere, or wait for our MSRP or lower price on a Bronco we ordered. Silly to fault anyone for selling something for what it is worth.
We could do this all day. One could ask if the seller added $30,000 in value, but we know the answer to that.

It appears to be just a difference of opinion. Shall we agree to disagree?

Sponsored
OP
OP
ATLUTDFAN

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I appreciate your understanding around the markup for the bronco. I agree that today's market will ultimately define it's worth and I am excited that someone will get the opportunity to have an FE because we decided it no longer makes sense for us.

You're right, this is really a FoMoCo created issue. Allowing people to take two first editions up front when many of us were not able to get one. That enables people to then take the Ford price, Jack it up $30,000, and resell it. People scalp tickets all the time and artificially Jack up prices by artificially limiting the availability. The difference is tickets to an event are temporal. First edition Broncos will be around longer. The people who wanted to purchase them at $65k we're not able to because Ford allowed some people to be greedy. That's okay. The first editions will be worth $50k in a year and anyone purchasing them for $95k as a fool.
To be clear we ordered two different broncos under two names my wife's and mine. We planned on owning two broncos from day one. We both have different needs and different wants. That is why mine is red and 4 door. My wife's is blue and 2 door. At the end of the day I am giving up my bronco and we are sharing hers to meet our updated shared goals and plans. My hope is that people understand that priorities and situations change especially with the long delivery cycle.

I have spend everyday on this forum since we placed our reservations and I understand the pain that we have all experienced during this process. I can count on two hands the times I was mad at FORD for the changes and delays.

I did not reserve and order this vehicle to resell. We did not make the decision to sell it until after it was delivered. Other options included selling other assets and keeping it; however this is the best financial decision for my family.

We could do this all day. One could ask if the seller added $30,000 in value, but we know the answer to that.

It appears to be just a difference of opinion. Shall we agree to disagree?
Ultimately, I would say the current market is based on Ford's lack of ability to deliver in 2021 driving the value of all broncos models up and partly the configuration choices that people made when ordering their FEs.

Majority of people bought Lightning Blue, Cactus Gray, or Area 51. Cyber Orange and Rapid Red had a much lower take rate. In my opinion once you add in the black leather this bronco was definitely not produced in the higher numbers as other FE configurations. Almost all FE Rapid Red broncos sold to date have been Navy Pier.

Agreed we have a difference of opinion. I agree to disagree. I am glad we were able to discuss your thoughts on my sale after all this is a forum.

I am willing to take all offers through Autotrader/forum DM and will end up selling for the best offer whatever that maybe.

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I appreciate your understanding around the markup for the bronco. I agree that today's market will ultimately define it's worth and I am excited that someone will get the opportunity to have an FE because we decided it no longer makes sense for us.

To be clear we ordered two different broncos under two names my wife's and mine. We planned on owning two broncos from day one. We both have different needs and different wants. That is why mine is red and 4 door. My wife's is blue and 2 door. At the end of the day I am giving up my bronco and we are sharing hers to meet our updated shared goals and plans. My hope is that people understand that priorities and situations change especially with the long delivery cycle.

I have spend everyday on this forum since we placed our reservations and I understand the pain that we have all experienced during this process. I can count on two hands the times I was mad at FORD for the changes and delays. I did not reserve and order this vehicle to resell.

We did not make the final decision to sell it until after it was delivered. Other options including selling other assets and keeping it; however this is the best financial decision for my family.

Ultimately, I would say the current market is based on Ford's lack of ability to deliver in 2021 driving the value of all broncos models up and partly the configuration choices that people made when ordering their FEs.

Majority of people bought Lightning Blue, Cactus Gray, or Area 51. Cyber Orange and Rapid Red had a much lower take rate. In my opinion once you add in the black leather this bronco was definitely not produced in the higher numbers as other FE configurations. Almost all FE Rapid Red broncos sold to date have been Navy Pier.

Agreed we have a difference of opinion. I agree to disagree. I am glad we were able to discuss your thoughts on my sale after all this is a forum.

I am willing to take all offers through Autotrader/forum DM and will end up selling for the best offer whatever that maybe.
Well, bless your heart.

goatman2

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gandgautorepair.com
Vehicle(s)
F450, Jeep XJ, Porsche 911, 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s yours to do what you want with, who cares what the forum “Karen’s” think? I guess they’ve always sold things for no profit because they are banner people while the rest of us are just greedy.
Sponsored