• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Ohio SOLD - 4 Brand New Ford Bronco Sasquatch Wheels and Tires - $2,500/OBO

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outbanks with Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
4 Brand new, and in pristine condition, Bronco Sasquatch wheels and tires. Only have been driven in the Ford dealership parking lot and then over to the tire store to get my new wheels and tires put on. Motivated to sell.

Quantity: 4 wheels and tires
Tire Brand: Goodyear Territory MT
Tire Size: LT315/70R17
Wheel Specs: 17" Black High Gloss-Painted Aluminum wheels with alloy beauty ring

Wheels include the factory TPMS sensors and the lug nuts.

I am located in the Cleveland, Ohio area.

Ford Bronco SOLD - 4 Brand New Ford Bronco Sasquatch Wheels and Tires - $2,500/OBO 4 SAS Wheels

Ford Bronco SOLD - 4 Brand New Ford Bronco Sasquatch Wheels and Tires - $2,500/OBO SAS 1

Ford Bronco SOLD - 4 Brand New Ford Bronco Sasquatch Wheels and Tires - $2,500/OBO SAS 2

Ford Bronco SOLD - 4 Brand New Ford Bronco Sasquatch Wheels and Tires - $2,500/OBO SAS 3

Ford Bronco SOLD - 4 Brand New Ford Bronco Sasquatch Wheels and Tires - $2,500/OBO SAS 4

Ford Bronco SOLD - 4 Brand New Ford Bronco Sasquatch Wheels and Tires - $2,500/OBO Tread

Ford Bronco SOLD - 4 Brand New Ford Bronco Sasquatch Wheels and Tires - $2,500/OBO Tread Depth
Sponsored

Last edited:

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
OP
OP
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Are you interested in buying them?
I am considering them as I look at options, but 4 instead of 5 may end up being a deal breaker for me. If you have other offers you like while I’m considering them don’t hold anything up and go ahead and sell them. Thanks.

OP
OP
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am considering them as I look at options, but 4 instead of 5 may end up being a deal breaker for me. If you have other offers you like while I’m considering them don’t hold anything up and go ahead and sell them. Thanks.
What city/state do you live in?

OP
OP
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m in Columbus, OH
ah, ok...so pretty close to me. I am willing to be flexible on price, so let me know if you are interested in buying them.

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did you buy TPMS? If so where and $?