Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’d let mine go for 8,500 as well. I’ll do the fast back. How about we do a buy 2 discount. 2 mic tops for 16k, we split it down the middle.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ryannshit

ryannshit

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2.3 L Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’d let mine go for 8,500 as well. I’ll do the fast back. How about we do a buy 2 discount. 2 mic tops for 16k, we split it down the middle.
I think some soft top owners are somehow led to believe that this is a buyers market when in reality it is not.

Hardtop owners are people too and the current situation soft top owners are in is all Ford's fault, not us hardtop owners.

Jon_chimpo

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think some soft top owners are somehow led to believe that this is a buyers market when in reality it is not.

Hardtop owners are people too and the current situation soft top owners are in is all Ford's fault, not us hardtop owners.
it’s definitely a sellers market. I think for most 9k for a hard top is nuts. It would be for me if I didn’t have one stock. No way in hell I’d pay that, it doesn’t bring 9k of value for me personally. But you listed all the parts to build one. The cost is there. If everyone holds fast at 8-9k then the price is 8-9k, like it or not.

OP
OP
ryannshit

ryannshit

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

it’s definitely a sellers market. I think for most 9k for a hard top is nuts. It would be for me if I didn’t have one stock. No way in hell I’d pay that, it doesn’t bring 9k of value for me personally. But you listed all the parts to build one. The cost is there. If everyone holds fast at 8-9k then the price is 8-9k, like it or not.
Agreed 💯

And I know if I attempted to order the parts and build one myself, the top would end up looking like the one in @CheekyOldMan 's post

51243582_Image_4.jpg

Creeker

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll give you $5k for your OEM hardtop today. I live in the Bay Area. Anybody willing to pay more than that is crazy considering the quality issues from Ford's OEM Webasto hardtop. Otherwise I'd rather wait and buy a quality aftermarket top.

Sponsored

Graybs

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Like anything, it's worth exactly what someone will pay for it.

I suspect it might be hard to get someone to pony up $8500, but who knows?

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How much did you sell it for?

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Holy cow had no idea of the price 😵 My 2dr probably wouldn't fetch crap they are all hardtop, don't know what to do with it when I go permanent softop in the summer 🤔

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7500 + buyer paid 1200 freight on top to ship across the country
Nice. When I get my truck I’ll be listing mine for about the same price. Was it a forum member?

Sponsored
OP
OP
ryannshit

ryannshit

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice. When I get my truck I’ll be listing mine for about the same price. Was it a forum member?
Yes it was a forum member. Had several people I was talking to from this thread before agreeing on a deal.

OP
OP
ryannshit

ryannshit

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ya it pretty much paid for 1/6 of the Bronco. Hardtop is not that important to me but it was for someone who deals with worse weather than I do.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes it was a forum member. Had several people I was talking to from this thread before agreeing on a deal.
Well if anyone on here is still searching for an oem hardtop around this price range hit me up. My blend date is today!!!

2022BRONCOH

Badlands
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4 door Badlands with Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford paid me less than $2000 for the painted hardtop they didn't provide me. At your price a person is better off paying ADM of $9,000 WHICH INCLUDES full factory warranty if delivered with vehicle. Your tops warranty disappears when it is no longer yours.
That is right Ford is something else yeah I waited close to two years for a black hardtop that leaks and that is correct when they promise them the color of the vehicle and gave you and I the finger and sent a MIC black hardtop that leaks f-ing Ford he is probably face down in his grave saying kiss my ass people
Sponsored