First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I sold my 2011 Mustang GT and order a Chevy… Spark.
Sponsored

OP
OP
PrepVet

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ok and now the full story.

I got this mustang as a salvage car. It was “just” a low flood car. I had it for years and drove it like 80 miles. As soon as I thought it was good enough it wasn’t again.

Good memories working on it but I am just done having a project. That was never going to be done. At least done to me. It was finally in a good way and **** went wonky again. So I happily sold it to someone who wants to tear her down into something else. Good luck and have fun!

As far as I what I got… well ordered. It will be my true cheap DD and mile dumper as currently with my moms health I am now driving 800ish miles every other weekend. And this car brand new is stupid cheap. Then in a few years it can be my eldest first car if he has a job. But damn are car prices nuts on stuff.

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sometimes a mans gotta do, what a mans gotta do!

I hope you moms is doing ok, sorry to hear about her health.

OP
OP
PrepVet

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’ve got my 05 Mustang GT still. I don’t regret selling the 11 one little bit. It was a much better dream to rebuild it then it was in actuality attempting to rebuild it. lol

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What is the approx value of a salvage Mustang like that? I will be needing a donor car in the near future. I need the drivetrain but not much else. Wondering if buying something like yours is better than chasing the individual parts.

Sponsored

ctandc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22/23 Bronco, 96 EB Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What is the approx value of a salve Mustang like that? I will be needing a donor car in the near future. I need the drivetrain but not much else. Wondering if buying something like yours is better than chasing the individual parts.

www.copart.com

Create an account so you can bid, and find a complete, running donor. I've used them several times for LSx swaps. Several guys I know have done it this way for Coyote swaps into older stuff and one guy I know bought a wrecked GT (it ran) and fixed it and drove it for a while as his daily. Then sold it and made money.

OP
OP
PrepVet

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Sold a Ford to Buy a Chevy AE6DCFE4-C2E3-4F27-B446-3F6A1D0CF493
Ford Bronco Sold a Ford to Buy a Chevy 889DE085-78E9-4C4D-832C-00EC85F8707D
Ford Bronco Sold a Ford to Buy a Chevy 4D7845E7-2F31-42B6-897C-B4C7FE84E241

order one on 05May, dealer said it was not picked up by GM to be built. Put deposits on 4 others after that to have them sell under me or just simply not be there. Found this one fairly local and just got it.

I’ve owned dozens of cars and I think this is the smallest thing I have ever had.
Sponsored