Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I placed a new order for a Wildtrak on 10/25. It has most of the delay parts/packages so I am expecting a late 2022 or possibly a 2023.
Sponsored

BeardedBadass

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4D/Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats on your sale! You have to seize these opportunities. Looks like it's already listed on Carmax. Mine is getting built in 2 weeks, and I'm torn and tempted to do the same.

https://www.carmax.com/car/21681105

Deadlast76

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
2.3 soft top BB and no restrictions you'll be driving it by late spring. Find a large dealer and walk in to order it, there were a TON of people who did that this last round of scheduling and got picked.

JJ Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Carmax paid me 14 over sticker...after tax, I cleared 10,700.
Test drove a '96 EB this morning. They're older and more worn than I thought.
Saw that on CarMax already. Glad to hear it wasn't someone else problem for sale.

Good idea if you are flexible.

I am too, but I think I am going to stick w mine.

Sponsored

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Last edited:

Ryan05055

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Carmax offered me a ridiculous amount for my barebones base. I’d be mental to not accept that.
Ford Bronco sold my Bronco - Getting back in line 262609BC-3E1F-4E06-B735-37488C22CFEE

Last edited:

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Carmax paid me 14 over sticker...after tax, I cleared 10,700.
Test drove a '96 EB this morning. They're older and more worn than I thought.
don't forget capital gains tax. Idk your tax bracket, but I'm assuming take at least another 22% off that $10,700.

man, I'm not judging, and I don't pretend to know you or your situation, and everyone has their price. But damn. After waiting all that time, $8k was yours.

Maybe I'm lucky in my life situation, but $8k just wouldn't do it for me. You'd have to get into the 20's for me to start thinking about it. But that would be unrealistic. I don't have a FE.

anyway. Good luck!

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
don't forget capital gains tax. Idk your tax bracket, but I'm assuming take at least another 22% off that $10,700.

man, I'm not judging, and I don't pretend to know you or your situation, and everyone has their price. But damn. After waiting all that time, $8k was yours.

Maybe I'm lucky in my life situation, but $8k just wouldn't do it for me. You'd have to get into the 20's for me to start thinking about it. But that would be unrealistic. I don't have a FE.

anyway. Good luck!
My wife and I discussed this. We agreed. It would have to be in the 25k range to even think about it. We have no kids. I don't even know where that money would go

Stock market?
Future kids college fund?

Idk we both live very comfortably and I get a lot of joy out of my Bronco. It'd have to be a serious summation for me to sell it for profit and be without it

Last edited:

Joey.calc

Black Diamond
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How long did you have it for and how many miles did you put on it before selling?

Just curious. Thanks!

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

anyway. Good luck!
Ordinary income, didn't have long enough for cap gains. So Fed rate PLUS his state.

I'm still chuckling that he thinks Dirt Mtn is cleared. HAHAHAHHAHA. Out of the 500 rigs we're tracking, 50 have not been shipped. That represents about 10% give or take of all of them there....so figure 400-500 have not been released yet. Which is about 10% of what got hauled out there...

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ordinary income, didn't have long enough for cap gains. So Fed rate PLUS his state.

I'm still chuckling that he thinks Dirt Mtn is cleared. HAHAHAHHAHA. Out of the 500 rigs we're tracking, 50 have not been shipped. That represents about 10% give or take of all of them there....so figure 400-500 have not been released yet. Which is about 10% of what got hauled out there...
true true. I meant short term capital gains, which is same as ordinary income tax. so you got me there! :)

And forgot about state! Although, I think I saw OP is from Texas, so no income tax there...

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Week 1 reservation holder here still waiting for a build date and I believe there are still day one reservation holders waiting as well.
Yup, thats me......day one FE order holder.......BUT.......mine is on a rail car and headed to the PNW as we speak, hope to be having these terrible decisions the first week of Dec while I drive home. I'm keeping mine......well, unless someone wants to give me $50K over for it.:ROFLMAO: Basically I'm keeping it, I have fewer days ahead in life and have some big trips planned with friends. Good luck getting back in line.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

true true. I meant short term capital gains, which is same as ordinary income tax. so you got me there! :)

And forgot about state! Although, I think I saw OP is from Texas, so no income tax there...
Gotta love Texas. Florida, NV, ...Washington?...couple others. TN for most.
Sponsored