Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just took possession of my Bronco on Sunday and I've already had two people come up in parking lots and make offers. My issue is that it's likely going to take a year to replace, and just about every other vehicle I'd want to have while waiting would require ADM or waiting a while too for an order.
Sponsored

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thinking about selling my Bronco and buying a Explorer Sport with 400hp and can tow 5000 lbs.

Sparkherd

Badlands
First Name
Sparky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sparkherd.com
Vehicle(s)
Lifelong Ford guy.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, so I sold my Bronco and am probably going to get back in line. Looks like Ford has almost totally cleared out dirt mountain. Is the wait time still ridiculous?
Hey I talked to DaddyO Rob yesterdy; why dint you roll that thang up here to the lake so we could abuse it too?

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That makes sense, even in the FSB community it generally refers to early broncos; you really have to know your bronco years and trims to decipher a 90s eb.
I have always uses EB for 66-77 and anything after that was an FSB. Hopefully 6G will catch on for the latest. Outside of our circle is doesn't appear to have yet.

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have always uses EB for 66-77 and anything after that was an FSB. Hopefully 6G will catch on for the latest. Outside of our circle is doesn't appear to have yet.
I'm not surprised by that either, because you have to actually teach people that eb means early bronco, whereas EB makes logical sense as shorthand for eddie bauer, and more so given the other alphabet trim levels.

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You didn’t really lose much here, you sold a four door soft top non-Sasquatch vehicle with a Bronco badge on it.
Sponsored