havingfunyet

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Base
I sold my Jeep Wrangler today. I have ordered a Bronco, but late so it will be a 2022, 2dr Base, Sasquatch, 2.7, automatic. I can share my husband's minivan. I wanted to sell now to get the most money out of my Jeep. Prices are high now and Jeeps sell better at the beginning of summer. I have never bought a new car and it's a lot of money to spend.
I live in Ontario and have not seen a Bronco in person. I hope I feel a lot more confident with my decision when I can see and even test drive a Bronco. It's amazing so many people have made such a commitment to a car many have not seen and very few have driven.
Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't test driven the past two vehicles I have owned, one of which was a first year model SUV. I have been happy with both, I am also not maybe as particular as the next person when it comes to my decisions. I am sure it will be fine for most of us here. Definitely exciting.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I sold my Jeep Wrangler today. I have ordered a Bronco, but late so it will be a 2022, 2dr Base, Sasquatch, 2.7, automatic. I can share my husband's minivan. I wanted to sell now to get the most money out of my Jeep. Prices are high now and Jeeps sell better at the beginning of summer. I have never bought a new car and it's a lot of money to spend.
I live in Ontario and have not seen a Bronco in person. I hope I feel a lot more confident with my decision when I can see and even test drive a Bronco. It's amazing so many people have made such a commitment to a car many have not seen and very few have driven.
you could have keep your jeep and sold it before next summer because thats about when you get your Bronco

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I sold my LJ Rubicon a few days ago, last I heard I'm a July 5 build week.

Ford Bronco Sold my Jeep today and haven't seen a Bronco 1623625469731

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah I think at the Rate we are going, I wouldn't sell my car till I got a VIN. Even then you have a month+ wait for build and shipping + dealer prep.

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really don't test drive the cars that I order. If I'm confident in the quality of the vehicle and why I want it I'm sure it'll be fine.

I have not and won't make any extra effort to see or drive a Bronco before I take possession of the one I've ordered. Based on how I will use it, I strongly doubt it will disappoint unless it turns out to be unreliable.

But it's a Ford, so who cares, it'll always be cheaper to fix and less cantankerous than any of my BMWs or my Land Rover, so there's that as far as my perspective.

I expect the Bronco to be a little rough around the edges. There's a reason I'm not driving the new Defender.......

I'm sure your new Bronco will be far and away better than that JK you just sold, at least in on road feel and comfort.

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The newest car I ever bought was 5 years old. I sold that in early October. I had not seen a Bronco in person. Been sharing the wife's CRV. No build date in sight. Wish I kept it longer as the value went up like 25%... And it does kinda suck not having a car.
Sponsored