Sponsored

Solution to those who want to acknowledge fellow Broncos on the road!

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

GloNDark

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco Ranger & 2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I wave at all the Broncos, including the little sports. I've noticed in the almost 10 months since having my First Edition, I get waves from Jeeps, Blazers (Old ones not the new station wagon), Broncos, pretty much any off-road rig or crawler. I'm happy to wave back. But then i've always gotten waves and thumbs up when driving my old Broncos around too.

I was talking to a new Rubicon owner last weekend and he was shocked to find out I had a 1970 Bronco at home. He had an old Willy's in his shop. It's more than brands, it's the life style of being off-road and away from the daily BS.

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just give a nod or ✌ When I see other Broncos. More than half don’t acknowledge tho so I find myself doing it less and less. That’s what I loved when I had my 1963 Nova, felt like I was part of a community. But most don’t seem to care so much anymore 🤷‍♀️ (not a huge fan of the bucked thing lol)
I wave when I see another classic on the road. 🙋🏻‍♀️ I get a lot of looks and waves in my ‘70 Bronco and I wave and smile. 🙂 But you’re right, with a classic, you feel like you’re part of a community. I don’t care what kind of classic it is, I wave. I guess it’s a kind of mutual respect we have for one another.

GloNDark

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco Ranger & 2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I wave when I see another classic on the road. 🙋🏻‍♀️ I get a lot of looks and waves in my ‘70 Bronco and I wave and smile. 🙂 But you’re right, with a classic, you feel like you’re part of a community. I don’t care what kind of classic it is, I wave. I guess it’s a kind of mutual respect we have for one another.
Heck yeah. That's awesome. I have a 70 Bronco as well. :cool:

Sponsored

Itsjustscott

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 Bronco, 22 Bronco (Black Diamond 2-door)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why is this even a question? Why is this a thing? My other car is a Prius......nobody waves / nods at me when I drive that. I have a custom pro-street V-twin motorcycle I built and everyone wants to wave at me for some stupid fucking reason. WTF?!?!?
Sponsored