Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

https://www.amazon.com/High-Road-Organizer-Cooler-Snack/dp/B018XXFBOK?ref_=ast_sto_dp

Says it's for kids, but it looks tacti-cool to me and even matches the orange accent interior in badlands LOL. In all honesty, I don't see how Ford thinks they can get away with no cup holders for the backseat of the 4-door. The primary reason people get the 4-door is that they have someone to put back there (else you would get the 2 door duh), and who doesn't drink on a road trip?!?!?! Not sure how much money they saved by not including a rear-seat center console but sucks for this demographic of buyers.

Anyone else seen or used any 'good' cup holder solutions? Might as well get the ideas flowing.
Sponsored

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
https://www.amazon.com/High-Road-Organizer-Cooler-Snack/dp/B018XXFBOK?ref_=ast_sto_dp

Says it's for kids, but it looks tacti-cool to me and even matches the orange accent interior in badlands LOL. In all honesty, I don't see how Ford thinks they can get away with no cup holders for the backseat of the 4-door. The primary reason people get the 4-door is that they have someone to put back there (else you would get the 2 door duh), and who doesn't drink on a road trip?!?!?! Not sure how much money they saved by not including a rear-seat center console but sucks for this demographic of buyers.

Anyone else seen or used any 'good' cup holder solutions? Might as well get the ideas flowing.
They say there are 6 cup holders in the Bronco. Got to be 2 in the back row somewhere.

Ford Bronco Solutions for no cup holders in 4-door backseat 1605071720289

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

the two in the back are the nets in the doors as far as I can figure. I also figure they are attached with " Bronco Bolts" and there will be options....eventually

Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm still holding out hope that there is a fold down arm rest in the rear seat on all models where there will be 2 cup holders. Still haven't seen a 100% production interior, so we'll see.

OP
OP

brettclutch

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd love there to be more but so far every picture I've seen they're no were to be found. Gotta drink the kool-aid sometime. My guess is it's 6 since there are 4 door pockets and 2 in the center in the front. It needed to be 8 apparently. We will see but so far I'm not seeing it.

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'd love there to be more but so far every picture I've seen they're no were to be found. Gotta drink the kool-aid sometime. My guess is it's 6 since there are 4 door pockets and 2 in the center in the front. It needed to be 8 apparently. We will see but so far I'm not seeing it.
I hope they aren't quoting a netted pocket as a cup holder.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It was an afterthought guys. They’ll be available in MY22, or maybe since they’re flirting with the GVWR fineline they had to shave as much plastic off the build as they could, or maybe the 6 cupholders are only for the 4dr FE owners to offset their hideous interior option, forced to settle w/ the MIC top and lack of tow package?

Sponsored

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

That actually looks like a really good solution and get more then just a cup holder at a decent price ?

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They say there are 6 cup holders in the Bronco. Got to be 2 in the back row somewhere.

Ford Bronco Solutions for no cup holders in 4-door backseat 2B633E5A-2A4D-4B53-8C43-1F7BA7FB05BD
I'm thinking they think 2 by the shifter and one in each door in the net which really isn't a cup holder, but He'll who knows ?

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco Solutions for no cup holders in 4-door backseat 2B633E5A-2A4D-4B53-8C43-1F7BA7FB05BD
I'm thinking they think 2 by the shifter and one in each door in the net which really isn't a cup holder, but He'll who knows ?
Back to the old days with what we called a Highway bag (Brown bag around beer bottle)held between your legs LOL

JohnnyK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Sahara JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm loving the search for the four door cup holders haha, there's a couple of threads now. Ford's in trouble if there's no bottle opener in the pics of the tailgate area, I need visual confirmation.
Sponsored