First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
seeing it work in the soft sand was pretty sweet. i plan to take mine on the beach and our beaches are pretty soft like that. i hadn't really seen an example like that before, most was on compact sand that i was seeing. 👍
the ramp freaked me out though 🥴

also they need to do something like this in New England, i am feeling neglected lol ;) considering we dont really even know whats up with the NE Rodeo location
You need to get to YouTube and watch some of the running they do out in Moab. Soft sand, Baja, crawling. Using the Trail Turn Assist in the woods in Austin at the 'Off Rodeo' There are a ton of videos out there showing all the GOAT modes in various terrains. Much to look forward to!

AntimatterBlue2-doorSteelies.jpg
Sponsored

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How the hell do you get tickets to this?!? I am gonna have to go!
let me know if you find out, I live like 15 mins from here and this is the first I'm hearing about it FFS haha.
They sent an email to reservation holders.

It may be open to the public as well, but this email offered designated times to go. The way is worded about skipping the line it may be public with quick access to reservation holders.

Ford Bronco Some 2 Door Bronco action: crawling on Chicago Auto Show track Screenshot_20210716-174026_Gmail

Panaran

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CX5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They sent an email to reservation holders.

It may be open to the public as well, but this email offered designated times to go. The way is worded about skipping the line it may be public with quick access to reservation holders.

Ford Bronco Some 2 Door Bronco action: crawling on Chicago Auto Show track Screenshot_20210716-174026_Gmail
Yeeeeeeaaap....right there in my spam folder from 7\12. Thank you kindly, I'm booked for this Sunday lol.

Busterbronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT Premium and 1982 F100 Short Bed.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

will trail turn assist work in reverse?
Sponsored