dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you are usung a giant push bar with your wench, you'll almost certainly want the extra sound deadening material; and by all means get it on camera, if your wench will let you.
Sponsored

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm sorry, but my wench doesn't need a trail camera. She stays in the house and rarely goes out. Good to hear about the sound deadening. Could always use more of that.
Sometimes the wench needs sound deadening so the wife dosent hear us.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Wait a minute, what did they mean "Interiors shown here are not set in stone". Did someone at Ford finally listen that most FE reservation holders hate Navy pier. And there might be a glimmer of hope that they add another color.
Ford Bronco Some answers on sound deadening option, upgraded radio, trail camera with winch giphy (3)

Hothead Headliners

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
HotheadHeadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler & Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It makes everything more "quite," I love how spell check and correctly spelled wrong words can turn out to be "quiet" a good time.
I see what you did there/their/they're

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yea I don’t figure it’s gonna be cheap. I’m figuring $400-500 for the mount, I’m either going HF or RC on the winch. Got a decent hookup on RC and HF is honestly he’s to beat and best bang for the buck.
My guess, closer to $850 for that mount.

Sponsored

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My guess, closer to $850 for that mount.
After seeing prices on B&P for everything else you’re probably close. At best we may split the difference. I have a gut feeling that there are gonna be a few aftermarket mounting options, just for the fact that all the sensors in the front, a lot of people are going to end up keeping stock steel bumpers. But that’s just my gut.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

After seeing prices on B&P for everything else you’re probably close. At best we may split the difference. I have a gut feeling that there are gonna be a few aftermarket mounting options, just for the fact that all the sensors in the front, a lot of people are going to end up keeping stock steel bumpers. But that’s just my gut.
Yeah that is my dilemma right now.... do I stick with stock and expect aftermarket to provide a full Winch bumper that accounts for all sensors, or go with the Capable and only expect at least some AM options for a "bolt on" Winch plate.

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah that is my dilemma right now.... do I stick with stock and expect aftermarket to provide a full Winch bumper that accounts for all sensors, or go with the Capable and only expect at least some AM options for a "bolt on" Winch plate.
I think there will be aftermarket winch plates with how these are built. Just a guess but it’s an easy way for the bumper companies to still make money without disturbing the factory safety systems.
Sponsored